sus

i absolutely would. in all occasions. mostly out of curiosity. part of me is open to it because im not sure itll work. the other part of me finds the ordeal very relaxing and feels i would just fall asleep if put in that trance.
No fear. Trusting. Not neurotically averse to losses of control.

sus

It's less scary than getting hypnotized, you're in the same situation you're always in, which is parts of you hijacking the whole of you, rather than something outside pulling the strings. You're just aware of it a little more.

sus

I got a "moon rocks" preroll for the eclipse and even though I only use minuscule parts, it's massive and powerful, it's animated a novel voice in my head that says very vulnerable things. I can't tell if this voice is telling true things or huhluzinatin
"Do I kill this potential endosymbiosis potential invader inside me or do I let it live. Do I feed it. Do I pat it on the head."

sus

I think I was actually way more closed off as a kid. Lot of things I shut down, wouldn't let inside me. Food, drugs, thoughts, feelings.

sus

Im being very open right now, I go through moods, sometimes I am at war with the world sometimes everyone is my friend

luka

would you consider limburg to be one of them? i was too open today the city wass in a raw festering psychotic state everyone looked subhuman mutoid waste

sus

Woops I felt weird about my comment I deleted it I felt like I was bragging or devaluing people

sus

really windy today, really ragged, turbulent energies.
Yes when the eclipse covered the sky the winds kicked up in the dark. Still with a refreshing occasional breeze is the ideal. You dont want too still. Its like a pond