edmund and lukee meet gus

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Feel like you three should have recorded this meeting like a three-mic podcast

I wonder if you could get the bankside poets a booking in brooklyn, where I seem to remember you live?

sus

Taking advantage of a fresh faced foreigner! And I even refused the money at first, I said let me treat you they said No Gus we insist. And handed me monopoly money!

sus

Wait these might be bills my girlfriends dad gave me. I may have falsely accused. "Woops"!

sus

Can't believe I accused my best friend Ed and Luke. Really disappointed in my own character or lack thereof

IdleRich

IdleRich
Sus how many days are you spending in Didcot? People normally do four or five nights

Yeah but that is really gonna be a rush to fit everything on. Honestly I still can't truly say that I have a handle in what Didcot really is about, where its soul lies etc

• Haha
Reactions: sus

IdleRich

IdleRich

I find that pretty mean-spirited. "It's a town that exists just for the sake of it, just for people to live in" - well that's what people do innit, I mean it's kinda what the human race has strived for millenia to achieve; safety, cleanness, food, shelter and community - not everyone has the restless roving unquenchable thirst for culture, aesthetic pulchitrude and the vaguely defined 'aspiration' - the lack of which irreparably mars Didcot - of these two elite urban hipsters from the megacity of Manchester or whatever who travel round disparaging the salt of the earth people of Didcot and sumilar towns.

Though I remember when I told mum I was moving to Portugal and she suggested I instead try Didcot which had the advantage of being just down the road, plus for just four times the price I could buy a house that would fit in the living room of my flat here, plus if need be I could get a job in Footlocker or Costa Coffee - I looked at her as if she was mentally ill and the subject was quietly dropped so maybe they got the germ of a point somewhere...