WORD TRADE Bicester Village LAUNCH pArTy 01.08.24

woops

is not like other people
Luke Davis is not only a millionaire superstar sexually irresistible to people of all genders - he is also a recognised literary genius, and he's gracing the book market with his latest masterpiece, Bicester Village, this summer.

So that you may pay your tributes in person, the Word Trade cabal will be hurling a spectacular bash on the first of August. Once more to the Old King's Head, London Bridge, dear friends, once more!

Management will be distributing twenty pound notes to all in attendance completely GRATIS

luka

no one i know has agreed to come to this. hopefully edmund can pad out the attendance figures with his pub crew of granddads
got three garunteed guests now. jim cant come though cos he is off work with severe anxiety.

luka

jenks made some excuse about being in sardinia. sheils claims hes going to be in amsterda. lee kirk fagan said hes definitely coming. limburger doesnt have a choice or he has to sleep on the street. also a mystery guest and wild greens might remember too. should be quite the turn out.

sufi

lala
no one i know has agreed to come to this. hopefully edmund can pad out the attendance figures with his pub crew of granddads
i'm expecting all the people who have not yet purchased the book online will be there to get a signed copy so that is quite a few people

shakahislop

lukas never lived in london either, he lives in upstate new york with his mum and has been LARPing / identity thefting as a river poet for years

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
we would love to see the pictures! what kind of tune was limburg jamming to on the bongos? or did he do a little freestyle?