Eugene Hutz of GOGOL BORDELLO at "Stranger than paradise" this Sun 12th of March

flashos

Eugene Hutz of GOGOL BORDELLO at "STRANGER THAN PARADISE" this Sun 12th of March

Yes, Yes!!

the "STRANGER THAN PARADISE" posse are extremely proud to announce that EUGENE HUTZ of the notorious GOGOL BORDELLO band, will be Djing for us this Sunday 12th of March 2006!!

GOGOL BORDELLO are touring the UK at the moment and will be performing to a sold out Astoria in London, this Friday 10th of March.

I saw them at the ICA last year and well, it was the best gig I've seen for a very long time. By the end of the second track, the ICA was pogoing!!!...after an amazingly energetic performance, Eugene ended up singing on the top of a drum held up by the public. Genius.

If you don't have a ticket for the gig at the Astoria then this is a great opportunity to catch EUGENE HUTZ before he becomes too big for his own good! He will be doing a 3 hour Dj set. Now, don't worry about it being a Dj set...this man ends up singing along to all the tunes he drops, getting the crowd jumping around like lunatics!!!

And that's not all, there will be a performance by the FORTY THIEVES ORKESTAR, Burlesque puppetry, sexy cameo performances and finally more crazy music provided by Djs PENNY METAL and SACHA DIEU!!!

Don't miss...

Sunday 12th of March 2006.

Doors open at 19h00 and close at 02h00.
£5 before 21h00, £7 afterwards.

South London Pacific Bar,
340 Kennington Road,
London SE11.

www.strangerthanparadise.net
www.southlondonpacific.com

Last edited:

flashos

...last blast before tonight...my advice, get there early to secure entry and good spot...see you on the other side!