10 may 2006 - Corneilius releases Free Parliament Square EP

corneilius

I have just release a new single, two free songs, (it's a double 'A' sided single) hard hitting expressions of my feelings about nuclear weapons, depleted uranium and governments who kill children as a matter of policy.

It's on the music page of my website

http://www.corneilius.net

Enjoy is hardly the word for 'babies born', 'your government' has possibilty as a groover - catchy chorus ......lol! ;)

great sentiments man, I applaud you...

...but y'all need to get some phat beats under there or no ones gonna take any notice

it does bring up a point about 60's protest and folk tunes...

like WTF happened ???...yeah I know the babyboomer hippies sold out, took the money and had yuppies for kids

but where's our protest songs and our Bob Dylans and Joan Baezs'sesss, our revolutionary anthems...

...conscious rap aint it, it's just paying lip service cos when it comes down to it all they're doing is reporting. They ain't out there on the front line getting all up in the mans face, getting arrested an shit

last bit of dissent I heard was Charlie Sheen going off with Alex Jones about 9/11 and the media turning a blind eye...

I mean CHARLIE SHEEN for fucks sake, the voice of a new generation

sad eh ???

corneilius

10 may 2006 - Free Parliament Square EP

corneilius said:
I have just release a new single, two free songs, (it's a double 'A' sided single) hard hitting expressions of my feelings about nuclear weapons, depleted uranium and governments who kill children as a matter of policy.

It's on the music page of my website

http://www.corneilius.net

Enjoy is hardly the word for 'babies born', 'your government' has possibilty as a groover - catchy chorus ......lol! ;)
Anyone who wants to use the tunes, or doctor them wiv beats, whatever ... go for it! :cool:

corneilius

doh!mo sapiens = corneilius

Thanks droid, now I know why i should scroll down ....... doh! learn somefinnk noo 'vry day,ate, innit?

corneilius

Kind words

dubmuggaz : quite right, you offerin'? go for it, who ever wants to, Ableton live it to da maz!

I know there are artistes releasing this kinda stuff in many other (all) genres, between us all we can cover much varied ground. The idea of one song being a leader is anathemic to me. Better to have lots of songs, lots of genres, and an ethic that leads ....

Thanks for the kind words too! ;)

corneilius

thanks to you all

Thanks to all who downloaded or listened to these tunes. I have had some offers in to do a remix. Lookin' forward to hearing them! I am on tour for the next 5 weeks.