IdleRich

IdleRich
Italy may be the Champions of Europe which, going by the last twenty years or so of international results ought to mean that they are the best team in the world... however they won't get a chance to prove it at the world cup cos they just lost 1 - 0 at home to North Macedonia which means that they haven't qualified... didn't North Macedonia beat Germany last year too? What the fuck is going on with these guys?

IdleRich

IdleRich
QatarI music intensifying

Group B - England, US, Iran, one from Scotland/Ukraine and Wales

Spain and Germany in the same group too
Do we have to let Ukraine win? There are all kinds of new rules now - when we were walking out of the station in Dusseldorf a guy came up and said "Give me a cigarette to support Ukraine" - I felt mean but they are gonna manage without the huge advantage they would have gained from a random homeless guy smoking a fag in their name.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Good looking group if you’re an England fan, should get out with a batch of wins. Play a weaker team first knock out tie, could see US nicking a draw. Prelude with Ukraine’s tie is an idea floated to make it one tie but with the original June fixture delayed

i don’t know the maths but only one team can go through from Ukraine, Scotland and Wales. WC’s don’t give passes in on war status do they? You’d have an extra number of teams in one group (Fifa can do wtf they like, mind)

Btw Benzema’s headers v Chelsea, just obscene craft of accuracy. First had power and the second back against the angle of the ball in. Class

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Smashed on painkillers, surgery in the morning lads and I’m nodding out at 2-3 nooooo please break their blue hearts

Pharmaceutical script morphine, 30mgs x a few today, now G Hoddle is purring

Is this a mirage? Does sign of the cross, I love drugs

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
In a controlled context opiates rock, can’t lie

Gritted this injury out, dug in deep in the 2nd half carrying a knock, get leggy and wake up like Eriksen

Leo

I love trying to figure out some things you say, WYH, even more so when drugs are involved. take care, hope it all goes well.

Last edited:

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
City all over Madrid, then Benzema out of nothing (again)

Not a classic but still a decent half with triffic play-as in a G Hoddle voice