SecondLine

It was absolutely baking in that pub at Bangface, oppressively hot. Good set though, they've got some mental tunes.

Been lurking the forum for months and finally felt obliged to contribute :D

Spinn & Rashad were amazing at bang face. I've not seen an 'authentic' Juke set before, love how they take silly risks in their mixing, plenty of mistakes but the energy levels were tip top.

The big guy in the leotard you can see in the video (filming on his phone) was a DJ from earlier in the day, he spent most of their set jacking camply right behind then. Nice counterpoint to the machismo.

AZIZA

Dude Off 59th St kills for sure !! One of the best tapes out their, essential for your collection! Cover states that pretty fuckin well:

scan0005.jpg

rpBoo.jpg

taken from:
BangFace-9030.jpg

'FOOTWORK KING RASHAD HITS EUROPE' COOLEH MAG ARTICLE

Rashad-9422.jpg

@FWD

_MG_1117.jpg

_MG_1064.jpg

@XOYO

BangFace-8520.jpg

BangFace-8496.jpg

BangFace-8552.jpg

BangFace-7994.jpg

@bangface

Photos by @Ashes57

SecondLine

Pretty much sounds like somebody made some Juke, bounced it out and then pitched the whole file down some.

Which reminds me - as a relative novice of this stuff, I was wondering if any of the current producers ever dip below about 155? Or is that just the scene standard these days?

AZIZA

I was wondering if any of the current producers ever dip below about 155? Or is that just the scene standard these days?

Most of the trax they're making are footwork/juke trax at 160. If you were to go back a few years back there were plenty more Juke tracks at 150-155. I think nearly all of the guys producer stuff slower. I know Traxman, Rashad, Spinn, Manny, Earl, Clent all make trax around other speeds..I'm sure everyone else has fucked around too..

Go cop this Traxman release c/o Ghettophiles:

mzi.jpnozetv.170x170-75.jpg

http://bit.ly/mRxN8x

Also, if you're in NYC or near the area, I'm hiring subs and throwing this party Thursday, spread the word:

tumblr_lm81w6Dpaz1qcqu9zo1_1280.jpg

rrrivero

great battle vid, lightbulb and manny are probably my favourite dancers right now. Do you know the track in the intro?

AZIZA

great battle vid, lightbulb and manny are probably my favourite dancers right now. Do you know the track in the intro?

Before the video itself starts is Traxman ft Rashad - 'Bus-In'

*Manny and Bulb are two of the best for sure! Very original! Check out Ag (KING AG, Agee), Legends Clique now Red Legends, Que, Steelo, Curtis, Rashad (not DJ Rashad)..

Legends on the left - they're now Red Legends after the older generation came and claimed the name... this was the night "Ghost" was debuted.

Last edited:

rrrivero

Yeah Curtis used to be my favourite but idk what happened to him, maybe I haven't been paying enough attention, but his style was getting pretty old last time I checked. AG is another big name for sure though, Rashad's nice, and many thanks for the track! Will have to check out the rest

Last edited:

dave quam

That battle was definitely one of the best I've ever seen in person. Not that it was at all fair, but Lite Bulb was on some possessed shit.

AZIZA

Bulb, Manny, Ag are ALWAYS on some next level shit. they're not the only ones tho --- curtis is very much still around..manny and him are the chiefs of taliban/TOG(Take Over Gang) essentially

Last nights last minute show with Spinn and a 4 FootworKINGz in Brooklyn.

#M0GYL IS HERE

The moment you've all been waiting for...
It's finally here.
Released through Virtual Crack Distribution services. (crackdistro.blogspot.com)
And The Slenderman Juke Music Video

Save Yourselves.