NUMBERS Fri 03/04 Glasgow - Flying Lotus, Hudson Mohawke & Rustie

moolac

Numbers presents Pyramid of Boom!
Friday 3rd April 2009, Sub Club, Glasgow.

Flying Lotus, Hudson Mohawke and Rustie.

Click here for full details and pyramid flyer folding instructions.

Facebook Event Page
Numbers Mailing List

£10 advance tix available from Rubadub (howard st) and Tickets Scotland (argyle st) from week commencing 16th March.

moolac

SR_0Q2V0575_2.jpg

SR_0Q2V0567_1.jpg

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
I will be in attendance if I can gather some crew to come down. Hell, I might even just show up on my own if needs be.
Not been in the Sub for a couple of years, last time I was in there were all sorts of acid-blotter shenanigans going on in the toilets. Could be a fun night! :D

4linehaiku

Repetitive
I will be there.
Say hi if you see a ginger guy in a purple jumper. It is quite a distinctive colour combination let me assure you.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
It's looking less likely that I'll be there, sadly. If I am, I'll be boring looking guy with the scruffy hair, and maybe a serious-not-sober suit jacket.
Should be a killer night anyways.

4linehaiku

Repetitive
It was good. You should have gone. HudMo and FlyLo were both fun, but I thought Rustie killed it. He had the major advantage of actually playing dance music, which really comes into it's own after 2 hours of hip hop swaying.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Cool. Gutted that I missed it tbh, but me and my friends were all really skint after going out the week before. Determined to make it to DMZ though, come hell or high water.