straight edgers on richrd and judy

believekevin

would love to see "choke" spinning anything-step! slapshot has a new release on bridge9 out here.. i don't know if it's new material or re-recorded material. i saw them a couple summers ago with poison idea and they were still pretty intense.

have they ever stopped touring europe?

ripley

I dunno if they still play europe. Who wouldn't in their position though? 1 month or so of touring and you're set for the year.. lots of aging US hardcore/punk bands pay their mortgages with german stadium shows.

It was several years ago with the techstep.. to my mind the set that I caught had the worst of east coast hardcore plus the worst of drumnbass. thunka thunka thunka. To be honest, I think most of his energy was going to Vidal Sassoon hairdressing school, though.

damn, it's gossip time today! then again, nobody I know out here in Oakland is a former str8edger who would even know the names.. so it's a bit of Boston nostalgia for me (I grew up in Arlington, MA).

believekevin

ripley: choke gossip still abounds wi th the younger generation. last summer, i overheard kids chatting in hushed tones about a bleached blond jack on the beaches of p-town.

ripley

thank god Jack and Phil Anselmo and suchlike are around to help the yout question their sexuality. and crack the denial around men-thumping-men music.. when will it happen in Grime?

Progout

rollie fingers
choke gossip

in choke voice: "so don't tell sto-rees, that ar-ent truuue..."
still applies today i guess!
who cares what became of those dudes... you know Dicky Barrett is now a radio DJ in LA!?