Rolling Radio Show Thread

UFO over easy

online mahjong
looking forward to tomorrow/tonight

first on www.sub.fm we got Dave Q from Dub War in new york guesting on ruffage from 8-10pm

i probably won't be djing at that but then i'm going rinse for the first time to do a warm up for the dirty canvas room at why not on 28th aug with oneman, shortstuff, reecha and magic. that slot runs from 9pm-1am

Last edited:

Simon78

I'm playing a load of UK Funky and House on VIP2 from 8-10 tonight

Not sure if I am going to get a Mic working or not but I've got a load of new tunes to play.

Slackk will be in next week at the same time.

alex

Do not read this.
ez Ben, was locked last night, silent listener as Resi Evil was being banged out in the B/ground, lovely show!

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Ben, how come your shows don't appear in the archives on the Sub FM website? I'm always at work when your show is on.

alex

Do not read this.
Ben, how come your shows don't appear in the archives on the Sub FM website? I'm always at work when your show is on.

Mine don't either..It's because Atari doesnt get the d/L link posted to him in time for the new weekly archiving (i think)

UFO over easy

online mahjong

sorry, i don't put them all up and sometimes when i do they don't appear in the main archive

didn't realise you had to do that now though alex, i'll bear that in mind

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
BBC Radio 1 - Maryanne Hobbes, tonight

September 1st - Garage Special: Matt Jam Lamont, Heartless Crew, Zed Bias and MJ Cole

2AM-4AM

Edit: Ah shit, that was this morning wasn't it? Was it?