Page 637 of 762 FirstFirst ... 137537587627635636637638639647687737 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 11429

Thread: GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Quote Originally Posted by wise View Post
    But his quality control is terrible
    Agreed, meant to refer to this year particular though. His beat selection has got better than it used to be, and thus the overall quality control has stepped up too.

Still haven't got round to 'Wrap' yet, so whether that's a steaming pile or not I don't know.

trim seems to be the most featured MC on rinse these days. makes sense if rinse are doing an album on him. glad theyre releasing MCs too, if true.

Yeah it's bad, those free tracks he gave away were even worse, I really liked the Trim & Pritch though, just about to give Ghostwriter vs Autotune a spin.
    Despite so many disappointing releases I still have really high hopes each time I put a new Trim release on....

Quote Originally Posted by mos dan View Post
    geeneus with riko and durrty doogz on rinse in 2003

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WB48X03G

you may already have it, but i don't think i've heard it before. it's stopping me going to bed! this is seriously one of the best old sets i've heard. up there with slimzee and diz. if i had the energy for more hyperbole right now i would give it to you.. it's incredible, basically.

credit to the original poster, whoever it was.. someone on rwd.
    Felt like digging this up, great set. Links still alive for some reason or other

just got to the last 5 minutes, just dropped Geenie. Such a fucking beat. Doogz is destroying it
    Last edited by Pandiculate; 10-10-2011 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandiculate View Post
    Felt like digging this up, great set. Links still alive for some reason or other

just got to the last 5 minutes, just dropped Geenie. Such a fucking beat. Doogz is destroying it
    Yes! This set is utterly amazing. I remember this was the first old skool grime set I ever downloaded and it remains my absolute favourite, energy levels are off the scale. You are a fool if you don't download it.

"Its like the fuckin Bahamas bruv!"

godammit I'm gonna have to listen to it again now and I should really go to bed...

Anyone fancy a bit of Grime Set pooling? I'll create a new folder in the Dissensus Music Dropbox and add a couple

EDIT: keep forgetting the time difference, guess this isn't the best time

Anyone that is from the Brighton area, we are there Thursday. Since it our usual time for radio, I will stream some of the show

Playing in room2 on thursday Elijah, will say hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandiculate View Post
    Anyone fancy a bit of Grime Set pooling? I'll create a new folder in the Dissensus Music Dropbox and add a couple
    Go for it. We really should reactivate the EDM folder, it was good for a while but noones used it for ages. Theres only some exemen mp3s in there last time I looked. And I'm bored of all the sets I got by now, what sets you got? I've just got stuff off grimetapes really.

And when will grimetapes return? I'm sure theres a shitload of amazing sets in the vault thaat we havent heard yet.

ive an absolute fuckload of grime sets, studio and radio if theres somewhere to bang em.

one particular vintage ting by gully gang with vectra on deck for sidewinder. some of the beats... premier screwface shit.

Wasn't there someone promising to rip a load of old grime 12"s for the drop box a while back?
    Who was that?

I can put in Essentials - State Your Name if the dropbox is going to get a bit more use and the internet here isn't being painfully slow.

Quote Originally Posted by wise View Post
    Wasn't there someone promising to rip a load of old grime 12"s for the drop box a while back?
    Who was that?
    the other barebones, but he said they were in pretty bad nick though

Quote Originally Posted by benw View Post
    Playing in room2 on thursday Elijah, will say hello.
    Ah nice, aint seen ya in ages. See ya den

Quote Originally Posted by Benny B View Post
    And when will grimetapes return? I'm sure theres a shitload of amazing sets in the vault thaat we havent heard yet.
    Found a working link for grimetapes here. Obviously there's no new stuff, but the old archive is all there on the side menu.

Proper 4th post question this, but what is the 'dropbox' and how do I pilfer all your old sets out of it?