Niche

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

continuum

smugpolice
I've discovered the original Niche club hasn't re-opened - instead Club Vibe in Sheffield has ben re-branded as 'Niche' and an extra room opened called Sidney Street in respect to the location of the original club. Hoping to get to Sheffield at some point this year.

Some more footage from the first night under the Niche name:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

continuum

smugpolice

continuum

smugpolice
Jamie Moore February 2010

click <a href="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=96BCNW74">HERE</a> to download

Tracklisting:
1. Nastee Boi - 'Don't Care' (Jamie Moore Dub)
2. Deepal feat. Kyla - 'Do What You Wanna Do'
3. Mister Maff - 'Only You'
4. TS7 feat. Bunny Melody - 'Never Love This Way Again'
5. Speedy & ADotR - 'Be Aware' (Jamie Moore Special)
6. Subzero feat. Sacha - 'Be With Me' (09 Dub)
10. Deepal - 'Man Enough'
11. Dyno - 'Cure And The Cause 2010'
12. Underachiever feat. Jermaine - 'Never Be Mine' (Burgaboy remix)
13. Dyno - 'Come Over Tonight'
14. Jammy - 'Suck My Balls' (VIP)
15. Slipz & Dapz feat. Juiceman - 'Are You Familiar'
16. Fugative - 'Supafly' (Booda Bassline Dub)
17. MK1 - 'Saving All My Love 2010'
18. 24K feat. Chezarai, Deeze & Vectra - 'Baby Do Your Thing'
19. Wittyboy - 'Dance'
20. TS7 feat. MC Bonez - 'Standard'
21. Tabz feat. Browza - 'Sexy Bad 2010'

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

continuum

smugpolice
this looks like the next really big event at Niche

unfortunately they've planned it on the one Friday night i'm already busy on but if anyone goes please post in this thread

4380027206_a4cfa3578a_o.jpg

4379272501_ee6eee24db_o.jpg

continuum

smugpolice

continuum

smugpolice
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE NICHE PRESS OFFICE

On Sunday 18th July 2010 at approximately 4:10am, an incident occurred outside the Niche nightclub.

As of Friday 23rd July 2010, Niche Nightclub is closed until further notice. A licencing review will take place on Thursday 12th August 2010 which will decide the fate of the club.

Before this date, you have the right to make your opinions about the Niche Nightclub known to the people who hold the power to either close or save the club.

We would like to ask our loyal fans to support us at this moment in time. If you love Niche, now is the time to show your support and keep it firmly where it belongs; Sheffield. We ask our fans to send polite messages of support to the following people (please remember to also send a copy of your message to the Niche Office).

Anne Anderson (Licencing Officer)
anne.anderson@sheffield.gov.uk

Tony Pollitt (South Yorkshire Police)
tony.pollitt@southyorks.pnn.police.uk

The Niche Office
info@nicheuk.com

Niche Needs You!

NATO

Anywhere to get bassline/niche mp3's online? Want to get tunes are digital that are currently stuck in the UK gathering dust.

datwun

I love dubplatemp3 and have a fair few secret weapons from its depths, but the speed garage rips are awful quality. I'll still run them though lol