rrrivero

unfortunately not, because then I could just listen to Ceephax Acid Crew all day and be a happy camper

Last edited:

Roshman

I really don't get Disclosure at all but they're the first producers to break that've been roughly 10 years younger than me so I guess Im just getting old.

Not a fan of Disclosure either. Their whole sound pallet is very bait and feels like they've just jacked the most likeable parts of a Joy O song removed any and all "grit" from it and polished it to perfection.

This could be the start of a more mainstream sound to whatever this genre is called. What Rusko did to Dubstep, Disclosure are doing to "Future Garage".

rrrivero

Well it appears to be his account, though the question remains - why is he wearing that shirt. Did Ben send him one and is he just wearing it because he likes the design? Or is he a Hessle fan?

rubberdingyrapids

i am really looking forward to the rusko/caspa turning point for post-dubstep

though i would have thought guys like dismantle are already kind of it (i love dismantle btw)

e/y

Well it appears to be his account, though the question remains - why is he wearing that shirt. Did Ben send him one and is he just wearing it because he likes the design? Or is he a Hessle fan?

the shirt is photoshopped (by someone who posted here before...), but Waka did post it to his twitter, so that's real. pretty funny all the same.

btw, was the photo of Bun B wearing a Night Slugs hat real?

Gombreak

Haha, he looks pretty good in it.

This isn't what I expected of new Jacques Greene. Electro seems to seeping into more and more of this stuff.

Roshman

Haha, he looks pretty good in it.

This isn't what I expected of new Jacques Greene. Electro seems to seeping into more and more of this stuff.

Saw him play this in Berlin a few weeks ago. I think it could of been his set starter. In that context it was perfect. If I hadn't heard it in that context before though I don't think I would of rated it as much.