Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Clips of the new! LV LP sounding good.

Really one of the best acts to come out of the last few years. Keep getting better

CrowleyHead

Clips of the new! LV LP sounding good.

Really one of the best acts to come out of the last few years. Keep getting better

Seriously though. It's rare you find one of these pan-global acts who have both a self of identity and pride in all their influences they've obtained.

rubberdingyrapids

i love electro and the new jon convex iduro album is ok, but it seems inessential. no killer tracks on the convex album like the boddika swamp singles and i still dont totally know why these two ditched dubstep/D&B for this, apart from an early mid life crisis.

Local Authority

bitch city
i love electro and the new jon convex iduro album is ok, but it seems inessential. no killer tracks on the convex album like the boddika swamp singles and i still dont totally know why these two ditched dubstep/D&B for this, apart from an early mid life crisis.

I'd beg to differ. Outside of the Sunklow releases Boddika is making some of the most boring and unimaginative music of late. Jon Convex isn't exactly 'killer' but there's a lot more to listen to in his songs than there is Boddika.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
That Joy Orbison/Boddika tune is alright. Not as brittle as their other stuff.

I keep thinking all that stuff is shit but then I occasionally hear it in a club and it makes sense suddenly. Only it doesn't make as much :confused: sense as dubstep did.

Nahmeanuheard