outraygeous

NY-BI120_DUB_G_20111121161619.jpg

Not into beard territory but Sepalcure's tash kills it.
I long for the days when music was faceless

please bring back faceless music. Its the halfhood/hair combo that makes me cringe. Not like I look any better but daym.

rubberdingyrapids

^^^otm. they should only be faceless. or if we do have to see what they look like, be wearing sports wear or trainers. which is what all the best producers have worn while making their best work lol.

Last edited:

Trillhouse

The weird puppet picture is from a series that feature this character 'Joshua', taken by contemporary photographer Charlie White.

JdN5p.jpg

4RYuW.jpg

BNF97.jpg

KcboS.jpg

CrowleyHead

As much as I'm rolling my eyes at the context of this thread, there's something to be said about how Ben is offering such a dedicated defense of feminism and philosophical critique of the scene...

But I remembered yesterday I totally unfollowed Oneman from tumblr ages ago, because there was pics of topless strippers at one of his shows, and it went against my pre-concieved notion that his lane wasn't about 'that shit'.

So yeah. I guess it was wrong of me to think the 'intelligent' frame of mind was much better than the 'raging' brostep crowds.

SecondLine

I'm not sure this is what you're saying - I can't work it out - but just in case, we're not suggesting that Mary Whitehouse was a famous feminist right?

Famous dickhead is what she was

sgn

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value=""><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Originally released in 1998 and repressed this year. I'm guessing some of you UK heads are familiar with this, but I heard it only recently in Efdemin's Boiler Room set and had to find out what it was. It's classified as House but the bassline and swing in the drums give me more of a dark garage vibe.

sgn

Yeah, that would be the original. Think there are three versions of the track on the EP.

The Helix track is big. Actually heard an intrumental version of it first and thought it was good, if not particularly memorable. Works much, much better with the vocal for me.

Roshman

and the one here below (via Roshman) is nuts!

Helix's soundcloud about me.
I live in a small apartment with two friends. Sometimes they make me turn down my music.

Fully knowing how good the NightSlugs rinse show is, I've never managed see Bok Bok or L-Vis 1990 play. :(

Hopefully will sort that out on Boxing day.

Last edited: