street fighter 2

CrowleyHead

It's not street fighter, but at least SOMEBODY needs to appreciate this;

It doesn't matter how good you are at a fighter game. So long as you also have the shit-talking ability to overcome anyone. This kid = Legend

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

petergunn

plywood violin
It's not street fighter, but at least SOMEBODY needs to appreciate this;

It doesn't matter how good you are at a fighter game. So long as you also have the shit-talking ability to overcome anyone. This kid = Legend

thank you!

gumdrops

is this true?

never got that reference

i just thought he might be mental

i mean, i dont know if dee has said where he got his sound effect from or not, but thats what its always sounded like to me.

STN

sou'wester
I downloaded all the SF2 music and it was wicked, cheers for that. I'd completely forgotten how wistfully inspiring I used to find the ending musics.

It felt weirdly like one of those things that people at my 6th form used to do before I really understood what the internet was (so, 'what is this "information superhighway, and how has it provided you with a recipe for smoking banana skins?').

D

droid

So, Matt B and Elijah and Skilliam are coming over next week. Alek Bok Bok the week after... shall I start a league? :D

outraygeous

1 credit isn't anything special, but good point. My claims to greatness are all based on the assumption that the dissensus massive are mostly amateurs. :p

I had a mate who could perfect you with spinning piledrivers from Zangief which takes serious skill. That said, I slaughtered him last year primarily by using Guile's gay flying medium knee.

i have an xbox and a 42 inch screen with every sf ever made.

Yes even the cracked ones where you could hurricane kick across the screen or change player midway through

roo

Tell me about it. Joker put up Yuzo DJing his old soundtracks for some thing in Japan, and I was ecstatic. Plus it's always hilarious to watch dudes actually raving to stuff like the Stage 2 theme....

This is pretty much my perfect night out and the best part is if my enthusiasm started to wane during the night I'd simply start charging around menacingly kicking over tables and bins in search for legs of ham or apples to boost my energy levels

luka

remember how they used to do it to the arcade machines though. they done some freaky shit to those machines and there was a point where every one in london was unique... fucked up in some different way.
thats how i remember it anyway.

benjybars

village elder.
remember how they used to do it to the arcade machines though. they done some freaky shit to those machines and there was a point where every one in london was unique... fucked up in some different way.
thats how i remember it anyway.

yeah. i remember going for a day trip to Broadstairs and they had some cracked one in the arcade there where every character could do every other character's moves. it was nuts. i quickly got home and returned to the safety of my SNES.