lil b

DannyL

Wild Horses
That track with Tony Yayo is fucking brilliant - why the fuck is it only two minutes long? Does anyone recognise the beat? Sounds like a Liquid Liquid outtake.

Benny Bunter

Lil b is growing on me by the day. That track just posted is great. Don't really understand the comparison to Tyler though, they're nothing like each other.

outraygeous

Good track, but I dont really like when Lil B gets all goonie

I like the it when he stays all swag and does the cooking dance

Last edited:

luka

got a lil b does r&b mixtape off th internet recently. this is th best thing on it.

gumdrops

finally heard that rain in england album. it was interesting for the first 2-3 tracks then got boring/redundant fairly fast. i literally thought it was the same music for every single song. still like lil b, though im gay wasnt as gay as i had hoped. it was like him calling it im gay made him go way more conservative. kool keith would at least have had some lyrics about rectums.

outraygeous

I saw him at Old Blue Last when he came over, the show was good fun. He is a nice guy, stayed and took pics with everyone

Weird part was when the set was over, he played an orchestral loop and started telling everyone he loved them, then he bowed his head into the crowd to let people touch his head

I left, man not on no cult thing fam

Yeah, anyway. Lil B internet rap sensation.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

i'm gonna make the effort to try and get to grips with lil b in the near future. i didn't really 'get' him at first but I listened to '6 Kiss' the other week and some of it is really great.

i just wanted to bump this thread cos i couldn't find it for ages.

e/y

been listening to this track pretty regularly recently. love Lil B's part on it.