Dropboxing the Dissensian Music?

slowtrain

yeah, just got thru the first hour and kinda cool. is the first track at really low volume?

Yeah, I'd be very suprised if most of the stuff on there was professionally (or even at all) mastered, so the volume is kind of fucked.

Glad you guys are into it.

I just realised there was some absolutely essential stuff that I forgot to put on... Will start to trickle things...

Really enjoying the grime sets as well. Great set-up.

wise

bare BARE BONES
where's the black metal mix I can't see it.
and can some other people put in their grime sets please, lets not get back into the all take and no give that nearly killed the Drop Box before

Benny Bunter

wise, you would have to invite you to the metal folder.

I'll start a grime sets thread. Really enjoyed the Jamakabi/Flowdan set you put in is fire! Not sure I've got anything to share that isn't on grimetapes though.

Leo

I just realised there was some absolutely essential stuff that I forgot to put on... Will start to trickle things...

looking forward to it, thanks much. interested in the creepy, weird, low-fi/homemade sounding stuff. aquarius records in sf are into this stuff, they review new releases on their website that sound crazy, some not even guitar-based.

slowtrain

looking forward to it, thanks much. interested in the creepy, weird, low-fi/homemade sounding stuff. aquarius records in sf are into this stuff, they review new releases on their website that sound crazy, some not even guitar-based.

Will do..

Most of the stuff I have is older/more-guitar-based... But I have a decent amount lying around...

Plus elite contacts in the industry and shit

slowtrain

Hey...

I have just been informed that I've used 90% of my dropbox space... (Well over 2/3 of this is in the Dissensus folders) - what do I do free up some space without deleting stuff for everyone?

Benny Bunter

I suppose all people should do is warn everyone in the subforum to copy it while they can, then delete after a few days. Things can easily be re-upped if needs be. I've just cleared out a few old things that've been there for ages. There's no need to just leave things in there for ages taking up space.

slowtrain

Also having worked at Burger King I can confirm that that 'bitties in the bk lounge' track is 100% accurate.