Dropboxing the Dissensian Music?

Benny Bunter

oh - you should have 4 folders and another 4 random files all within the EDM....

Yeah, a non MP3 folder would be cool

Ah right, must be something wrong at my end. Just moved countries and something may have got disconnected (?!). I'll check it out, cheers you

nomos

Administrator
Fair enuff, be sure to tell us if we step out of line. this is why we've got a sub forum though right?
What i mean is a few 12" rips are one thing. But expanding to books, software, etc. is completely different - puts the whole site at risk. I'll let sufi weigh in but I don't think it's something we should be doing (much as I might find it useful). There are plenty of other sites for that stuff too.

Benny Bunter

What i mean is a few 12" rips are one thing. But expanding to books, software, etc. is completely different - puts the whole site at risk. I'll let sufi weigh in but I don't think it's something we should be doing (much as I might find it useful). There are plenty of other sites for that stuff too.

sure, certainly wouldn't want to put the site at risk. Was just a thought. You're right, there are plenty of other sites for that sort of thing, nevermind...

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Dropped in that zip in the edm folder. It's a free EP that came out last week.
Good stuff if you haven't grabbed it

Last edited:

slowtrain

I put in the second album by Scottish (?) black metal band Ordog in the metal folder.

It's sort of weird, almost jazzy, bass forward (but not 'bassy') black metal.

Just realised I should do them as .zip/.rar folders though.

Will add some more messed up metal over the weekend?

Does anyone have anything they would like to hear? Black noise stuff, or pure black metal?

Leo

Does anyone have anything they would like to hear? Black noise stuff, or pure black metal?

i've never known where to start with black or death metal...i'd be into a sampling of some of the more extreme stuff. not "popular" stuff like immortal, but the weirder and more fucked up shit. thanks!

slowtrain

i've never known where to start with black or death metal...i'd be into a sampling of some of the more extreme stuff. not "popular" stuff like immortal, but the weirder and more fucked up shit. thanks!

I can do a 'black metal dj mix' - just coz that'd be right well fun to make anyway.

Also... Before I do I suppose I should point out that some of this stuff can be pretty politically charged (read: made by absolute dumbasses. Burzum being a prime example... But there are worse ones out there... There are always worse ones out there...)

If anyone has any serious objections to this then I can avoid the more serious nazi stuff.

Last edited:

slowtrain

Uploading a big <2hr full on set of the cultest grimmest frostbittenest blackest metal at the moment.

The tracklist was too big tofit in the id3 tags so here it is here:

Arckanum: Skoghens Minnen Voekks
Burzum: En Ring Till A Herske
I Shalt Become: Fragments
Mutiilation: Possessed and Immortal
Ildjarn: Whispering Breeze
The Law of the Rope: Death Ballad
Lonesummer: Demerol Smile
Hakuja: Dew of Blood
Urfasut: III
Khlyst: IV
Velvet Cacoon: Oviamoire
Paysage D'Hiver: Aether
Striborg: As A Hermit Hiding in the Trance of Darkness
Nortt: Gravfred
Kvist: Min Lekam Er Meg Blott En Byrde
Darkspace: Dark 3.13

you

Uploading a big <2hr full on set of the cultest grimmest frostbittenest blackest metal at the moment.

The tracklist was too big tofit in the id3 tags so here it is here:

Arckanum: Skoghens Minnen Voekks
Burzum: En Ring Till A Herske
I Shalt Become: Fragments
Mutiilation: Possessed and Immortal
Ildjarn: Whispering Breeze
The Law of the Rope: Death Ballad
Lonesummer: Demerol Smile
Hakuja: Dew of Blood
Urfasut: III
Khlyst: IV
Velvet Cacoon: Oviamoire
Paysage D'Hiver: Aether
Striborg: As A Hermit Hiding in the Trance of Darkness
Nortt: Gravfred
Kvist: Min Lekam Er Meg Blott En Byrde
Darkspace: Dark 3.13

Yeah! shits ripe - got halfway before I had to venture out - awesome....

Benny Bunter

just checking this mix now, though its not at all my thing, that first track is rather more tuneful than i expected!

you

great mix, also loving the spoken word on track 7 of that LP you dropped - illest.

benny how can i get slowtrain into the group? I want to discuss metal with him in a forum but not publicly

oh, and benny - your inbox is full

Leo

yeah, just got thru the first hour and kinda cool. is the first track at really low volume?

Benny Bunter

Mods, can you please change the name of the electronic dance music forum to 'Dissensus dropbox' forum or summat. Cheers, I don't know how to do it