Bassline producers experiments.. (UKB? Post-Bassline?)

Benny Bunter

^ Beez is sick

He did a great Bassline / Dubstep mix as well recently. Seems to be really good.

Also runs this blog > http://www.basslineblog.co.uk/

Cheers for the link, the free J.G ep on that blog is really really good. All these bassline tunes that aren't 4x4 seem to take Pulse X as the rhythmic template don't they? But it definitely seems more exciting to me than grime at this point in time.

chow11

Dunno if you got that zip of free Pantha tunes a while back (don't have the link handy), but that blew me away. Some of the wildest most bizarre bassline stuff I've heard. I found myself loving the crazy warped LFO basslines when I really thought I'd had enough of that sound for good. Some serious sub on some of em too (see Dam thing-fucked remix for example).

do you know where i could find this? thanks

outraygeous

nah!

I thought there was one magical zip floating around and the guy is on like vol 25!

I like this stuff, its a shame they still use those same 'tinny' drums they use for bassline tho

Damien

just want to say that I haven't listened to new Bassline in ages, I didn't think it had any way to go

but DJ pantha, wow! :D:D

jgmusiq

yooo its J.G here! big up for da support! btw that smile track on that beez mix is mine! if u wanna hear some more stuff check my soundcloud: soundcloud.com/jgmusiq
btw i got some new tunes coming with tez kidd and asher very very soon!
add me on fb if you want: Deejay JayGee Musiq :D

gumdrops

i hear a bassline influence in champions stuff and even funkysteps hurricane riddim. i like it. more tunes like shitta plz.

rrrivero

big up J.G.

been doing the swivel chair skank to Skip

edit: hahah, that G6 mash-up is brilliant

editedit: great soundcloud in general

Last edited:

Damien

yooo its J.G here! big up for da support! btw that smile track on that beez mix is mine! if u wanna hear some more stuff check my soundcloud: soundcloud.com/jgmusiq
btw i got some new tunes coming with tez kidd and asher very very soon!
add me on fb if you want: Deejay JayGee Musiq :D

That Usher-Paperz joint is large!