And With Strange Aeons - a cosmic horror mix from Mr. Tea

you

Yeah, I google. The super mario example is nice, video game nostalgia check, vaguely anagogic interpretations check, sinister undertones check...

Tea- that is a great idea! You may have found yourself a project! It's a fantastic idea... I'm listening to lots of HIldegard von Bingen at the mo - that could work well.....

Nomos - I listened to that sub-mix again... for future reference is this something you could DJ at an event?

nomos

Administrator
@you - sure, i'd love to do that sometime. i might do another mix when things are less busy.

@tea - the droning of the spheres - those nasa voyager recordings are great. i like 'voice of earth' too, though i was disappointed that they didn't stick to form and do 'voice of uranus.'

EDIT: That Mario clip is great. Definitely not enough Shepard tones in music.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The Lord's my Shepard, I shaaalll nooot waaaaaant.....

*disappears down auditory black hole*

you

@you - sure, i'd love to do that sometime. i might do another mix when things are less busy.

@tea - the droning of the spheres - those nasa voyager recordings are great. i like 'voice of earth' too, though i was disappointed that they didn't stick to form and do 'voice of uranus.'

EDIT: That Mario clip is great. Definitely not enough Shepard tones in music.

I totally need a vococentric shepard tone remix!

nomos - you in London?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
is there a dl link for part 2?

Annoyingly, mixcloud doesn't do downloads - and soundcloud, which does, limits you to two hours if you have a free account, and both mixes are about 70 minutes. But I shall see if I can find another free service which allows downloads, or maybe even shell out for a premium soundcloud account...does anyone know of one that's good?

Benny Bunter

Annoyingly, mixcloud doesn't do downloads - and soundcloud, which does, limits you to two hours if you have a free account, and both mixes are about 70 minutes. But I shall see if I can find another free service which allows downloads, or maybe even shell out for a premium soundcloud account...does anyone know of one that's good?

mediafire is best imo

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
NEW: alternative soundtrack to 'The Call Of Cthulhu' (2005)

BUMP!

Some of you may have seen the excellent silent b/w adaptation of 'The Call Of Cthulhu', released by the H. P. Lovecraft Historical Society in 2005. I've made an alternative soundtrack, which you can stream or download here. I've reused some of the tracks I used in my earlier mixes but most of the material is new.

You can watch the film on youtube:

(if you don't mind Spanish subtitles)

Cue up the video at 0:00 so it's ready to go, start the soundtrack playing and then start the video when the soundtrack is exactly 0:10 in. Enjoy!

Last edited: