Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I was in the other studio recording a mix, didn't realise that was you. Hello!

Just saw this - nice to meet you mate (even though I didn't know who you were)!

The Blackdown interview is brilliant. I did an email interview with Carnao which should be going up tomorrow. Doesn't go nearly as in depth. I wish I'd interviewed him face to face tbh.

Brackles has a half hour Jack N Danny mix tomorrow on Rinse 2-4pm.

Think we might try and reach House of Silk Saturday @scala. Anyone going?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Thanks mate! Reading it back now it doesn't seem so bad. I'm going to try and interview Hugo Massien for my blog or for Pack. It depends on them really cos none of my colleagues there are into deep tech or even much aware of it. I've registered the domain name peaktime.co.uk though so I might try and start getting mixes and interviews up on there in the future. My brief experience of the resistance or indifference of people to writing about this stuff makes me think that there needs to be a media platform for deep tech and music like it.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Also the Frequency lineup for December looks brilliant. Didn't make house of silk this weekend unfortunately.

wise

bare BARE BONES
what happened to that Goon to a Goblin tune Radford was playing ages ago? can't remember the name of the producer, he didn't seem to have a soundcloud

luka

obviously i couldnt give a shit about this sort of music but what i would like to say is if you are using this thread, or about to use this thread to write about house and pretend you know what you are talking about you are acting in bad faith. you dont have a right to do it. you should beg trillam to write it. you are treating knowledge as a commodity that lad is sharing it willingly. it doesnt matter if he cant write cos nor can any of you losers.

luka

theres people that think being a writer means treating knowledge like a commodity thats not good

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
obviously i couldnt give a shit about this sort of music but what i would like to say is if you are using this thread, or about to use this thread to write about housestiffstind you know what you are talking about you are acting in bad faith. you dont have a right to do it. you should beg trillam to write it. you are treating knowledge as a commodity that lad is sharing it willingly. it doesnt matter if he cant write cos nor can any of you losers.

I hope I'm not guilty of this though I suppose if the shoe fits... I'm working at Pack London and I often will be writing what I'm given to write about. Carnao was doing a mix for them so I thought it would be good to get some stuff about deep tech in there. (I did link trilliams complex article in there, too, for what that's worth.) Since I'm their de facto writer I figure its a good opportunity to get some of this stuff on a (relatively small) platform.

Honestly I hope I'm not capitalising on anything especially as I'm aware how clueless I was when I first heard this stuff. Totally agree that Trilliam deserves to write about this stuff more than anyone in this thread, pretty much.

Benny Bunter

hah i´ve long thought that (dissensus-wise) trilliam is to house what you were to grime tbh luka.

you`ve definitely got a point.

btw, you mentioned you've got access to your old blog, you gonna be reposting it cos I never did get to read it... or are you too embarrassed? ;)

Benny Bunter

Totally agree that Trilliam deserves to write about this stuff more than anyone in this thread, pretty much.

Since Luka's off on an opinions4u tip...

I thought trilliams piece was knowledgeable and therefore valuable, but maybe not all that well written. obv he's good at posting on forums...

what happened to Rudewhy's thing for fact mag? I reckon that could be pretty good, he seems pretty involved and articulate.

Corpsey I think you're good at writing and funny but need to be a bit less self deprecating and a bit more confident.