UKG 2013

NATO

https://soundcloud.com/preditah/disclosure-stimulation

New Preditah remix of Disclosure.

It's pretty good, and I'd probably play it, but for me it's indicative of what's wrong with a fair amount of the new Garage stuff, in that it just plods along and lacks the bouncy bumpiness that was present in so much 2 step before.

Too much quantizing? It's not until the 3rd section goes 4x4 that the tune actually picks up.

Last edited:

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Only realised the significance of Zed's Mary J Blige bootleg over the xmas. Was on the folder he gave out a while back with all the hits on. Anyone know if it was on white label? Perfection, lovely growl in particular.

I was on radio a week or two back though a dodgy mixer left one channel jarringly mono.

denoir

The Dem 2 Rinse guestmix/interview is from 2010 actually, I uploaded it as promo for our club night...Dean is still working on new material, his manager told me there are some fresh Dem 2 tracks coming out soon on Tighten Up. I wonder why he's so mysterious about the music though, he has literally zero social media/internet activity, took me a while to get hold of his manager's email so that we could book him. Just didn't quite accept the 21st century industry rules I guess.

Also uploaded two unreleased gems (that Sugababes is light years ahead of all future garage tracks ever made):

Would be really interesting to hear the "lost" LP they were supposed to release on Locked On which never happened due to the scene decline (same story with EL-B)

datwun

1-2-3-4-5, once I caught a fish alive, then I came down on a garage vibe, WHO'S ON THE MICROPHONE READY TO RIDE??

luca

Heres the tracklist for our latest show on ministry of sound radio

we had guest MCs Maxwell D, MajorAce and Plaguealero on mic

as well as the don Billy Kenny with a guest mix showcasing his beats

WILFRE GIROUX - STRONGER
ALEX PARKIN - NASTY THING
STEREO MARS - EAST LONDON
JAMES LAVONZ - LET ME SHOW YOU
RAMSEY & FEN - STYLE
STEREO MARS - JUDGEMENT
JOOK10 - TROLLS
ROYAL T & FLAVA D - ON MY MIND
TUFF CULTURE - YOU & ME

MC`S SET

GEENEUS - THE JOURNEY
DJ NARROWS - LEGACY
BIG$HOT - STOMP
SIRUS - GROUCH
DJ NARROWS - WANT IT BACK
WOOKIE - FAR EAST
WOOKIE - DOWN ON ME
TNT - TRANSMISSION
STICKY - GOLLY GOSH
DJ ZINC - 138 TREK
BIG$HOT - GLITCH
WILEY - IGLOO
TOTAL PACKAGE - UNKNOWN
EASTWOOD - U AINT READY (DEVIL MIX)
DJ LEWI - HOLD ME TIGHT (PITCH BLACK MIX)
SOME PEOPLE - DANGEROUS
DJ NARROWS - SAVED SOUL
REDLIGHT - SOURCE 16
DJ ZINC - KINDA FUNKY
MJ COLE - DARKSIDE (YOUNGSTAR REMIX)
DEE KLINE - I DON'T SMOKE
SO SOLID CREW - WOAH (INST)
PHAZE ONE - NICOLE'S GROOVE
BIG$HOT - EARTHQUAKE
DANNY WEED - CREEPER (DEVIL MIX)
MR OIZO - FLAT BEAT
LENNIE DE ICE - WE R E

BILLY KENNY MIX

ABBY JANE & BILLY KENNY - COME AGAIN
IAN BROWN - F.E.A.R (MR RICH & BILLY KENNY REMIX)
BILLY KENNY - CALL YOU BACK
MAXIMONO FT. JAN VAN DER TOORN - WASTED (BILLY KENNY REMIX)
DAVID DEVILLA & ELIZABETH AIVAR - GRAB YOUR SUITCASE (BILLY KENNY REMIX)

whytea

"Ravers wearing Obey vests, dickheads and House DJs will be immediately ejected from the rave..."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fvjIXJxvjjM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

genius