I joined a Gym

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
After more than ten years of inertia, I joined a gym as well.

Would anybody be up for (and ideally know how to set up) a Dissensus pool of gym mixes? Basically music that suppresses the godawful music over there :)

That's a great idea, I could definitely do with a couple of those on my music player. Getting pretty bored with what's currently on it and has a beat of some kind.

Numbers

Yes, having a beat certainly helps. I can imagine zoning out on the thread mill with Kevin Drum-like guitar drones, but something more upbeat would definitely help to keep pace.

So, how to proceed? A thread in the mixes-section with some links? Or is there another way?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Deep tech and hardcore rap are the twin poles of my gym listening these days. Lots of Meek Mill, esp. I'm A Boss is the greatest cardio track of all time.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
BTW does anyone else follow tempz on Instagram? Hilarious videos of him screaming "SQUAAAAARRRTTSSS!" My mate told me when they shot a video with him once he was doing pressups between takes. Guy obviously has energy to burn.

X5 dubz also posts dozens of body weight exercises. A lot of these grime/grimey house guys are religious about it.