...:::::...::Real Hip-Hop:::...::.... 2015

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
<blockquote class="twitter-video" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">IIITTTSSSS LLLIIITTTT RT <a href="https://twitter.com/1youngcaesar">@1youngcaesar</a>: How the Future Concert in Atlanta lookin like right now <a href="http://t.co/LmUTgrYOE9">pic.twitter.com/LmUTgrYOE9</a></p>— Wesley Witherspoon (@Spooooooon11) <a href="">July 21, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

(Future concert in Atlanta)

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
2 Chainz - Watch Out

Beat is :p

2 Chainz gets a lot of hate but I like him, he's funny and charismatic.

Last edited:

Pandiculate

Has anyone listened to Mollywood 3? I've only ever heard Problem on features and I'm hesitant to slog through 40 tracks.

Seriously, a Mixtape that is less than 15 tracks is so much easier to stomach. Do they really think they make that much good music?

rubberdingyrapids

im a big 2 chainz fan. kind of for the same reason i used to like mike jones. they make good songs, and pick great beats, even if theyre not intellectual giants. i also prob have a soft spot for rappers who play the fool. plus how can you resist a line like 'bought a new crib... just to f*** you in' lol.

CrowleyHead

It's got an A Side and a B Side, 20 tracks each. So I guess it's technically two mixtapes...?

Still yeah, could anyone recommend me a project of his to listen to that won't take 3 hours of my time?

Mollyworld 2 was so solid for me, it made me revisit the whole of his discog. I never got around to The Sepration but there was a bit of buzz around it.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Maxo Kream - Thirteen

I'm currently on Spotify going through a playlist of ILXs top rap songs of the year so expect more purloined jewelz to be dropped in the near future

Last edited:

Pandiculate

I keep trying to use ilx but the layout confuses me, is there no way to mark a thread as read? How do I know what I've already looked at? the new answers thing at the end of each thread never seems to update...