Jeremy Corbyn

luka

Droid in a henna/hash stupour, craner in a pool of red wine vomit, Danny suffering from toddler exhaustion, past young bartys bedtime

luka

Night night druggies. Maybe try and get clean so your cold rationalist self kicks in and you can argue like ms dos

luka

Cold clear reason. Point to remorseless point. Sentiment buried under coldwave of icy logic

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Er, high guise.

e31.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Can't say I've ever smuggled qat but I did buy some once off some Somalis running an internet cafe in Dalston. It seemed kind of pointless, as drugs go.

droid

Its quite a thing to see someone be so wrong about everything, especially in a thread where the competition is so Olympian. There's a germ of truth in Luka's rant of course but literally every assumption is false.

Danny, for his faults clearly cares deeply about what's going on in Syria and, it seems, has been following and reading a huge amount of info direct from the source. Craner may come to precisely the wrong conclusions with an almost superhuman regularity, but no one can deny he knows a lot about middle eastern history culture and politics, and myself, I was literally arguing against strident conclusions and the impossibility of definitive knowledge.

Still. Entertaining.

luka

1000 apologies for last night's fizzy lager-outburst my love for you all is boundless and bottomless, the band of brothers i never had :love:

droid

This...

What's going to happen when the true extent of casualties becomes apparent? Could be looking at another London riot here.