Jeremy Corbyn

droid

What specifically do you mean, Droid?

Im saying that the idea that Assad and Putin deliberately launched a chemical weapons attack in this case makes no military, strategic or political sense and that your suggestion that 'nothing makes sense' as a response is the mirror image of a position you hold in contempt.

luka

Well done lads. Form a round table.have a discussion.resolve the situation.
Between you youve read over 50 online articles

craner

Beast of Burden
Stuffing ripped up pages of expensive second hand Hugh Kenner books down your clogged throat and passing it off as expertise.

luka

All of you have different and relevant life experience. Craner helps people sort benefit claims in south Wales. Danny teaches media studies in islington. Barty is the most promising young poster dissensus has had in a decade. Get together lads. Sort it out

luka

Have opinions. Risk nothing. What matters is opinions. Dont speak the language. Know nothing of the religion. Never travelled east of greece. Fuck it. Get stuck inRIP

luka

And i know not one of you would dream of putting money in mouth. At least sufi went out there. At least he was curious. At least the lad had a sense of adventure

luka

Dont worry droid nothing you throw at me will ever stick. Catch the ferry off fantasy island. I dont play chess so no one playing chess can checkmate me