Here is the video for my song, It's Greenwich

luka

If you pronounce it play-stow you will be marked as cunt like cain got marked in biblical times of yore

luka

can you pls listen to my song its got 599 views and i need it to get to 600 as that is the threshold of fame. thank you.

Leo

i have in-laws who live near towester, pronounced like "toaster". i always chuckle to myself when we drive through it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
can you pls listen to my song its got 599 views and i need it to get to 600 as that is the threshold of fame. thank you.

Oh man, you've had a whiff of the drug called FAME and now you want more. But you can never have enough! First you wanted 500 views but then you decided you wanted 600 - and when you reach that, 800 will sound like a good number, and then 1000...

craner

Beast of Burden
The exact pronouncement of Plaistow is a vexed issue. I once experienced a double verbal assault from Luke and his mother on this very issue, during a contentious drive to Southend. They were very touchy about it.

Leo

The Dudes don't know about Bobby B, was before their time. You need to enlighten them.

version

220px-Robert_Baratheon_Profile_Mark_Addy.jpg