Status
Not open for further replies.

sadmanbarty

For some reason this has a real discacociative effect on me. It may be the juxtaposition of a majetic composition and arrangement with some relatively lethargic production and vocal delivery.

sadmanbarty

The bass and drums are a perfect articulation of how london felt in the late 2000's. The rest is a soppy, sentimental pop song submerged in a psychedelic, oceanic paradise.

sadmanbarty

tender1
ˈtɛndə/Submit
adjective
adjective: tender; comparative adjective: tenderer; superlative adjective: tenderest
showing gentleness, kindness, and affection...

synonyms: caring, kind, kindly, kind-hearted, soft-hearted, tender-hearted, compassionate, sympathetic, warm, warm-hearted, feeling, fatherly, motherly, maternal, gentle, mild, benevolent, generous, giving, humane;...

... requiring tact or careful handling...

... young, inexperienced, or vulnerable....

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Juliet Roberts - I Want You (Grant Nelson's 95 Revival Mix)

2:20 - THAT PIANO

This is so totally 90s. Reminds me of Brand New Heavies and shit like that. There's something quintessentially 90s about this optimism.

Leo

brief NSFW intro, cool guitar loop that could go on for 20 minutes as far as i'm concerned.

luka

The 23 November birthdate horoscope shows that you are confident people. You are strong but adaptable. You are compassionate but honest. It could be said that those of you born on this zodiac birthday have extra powers.

IF YOUR BIRTH DAY IS NOVEMBER 23, chances are you are an easy going people's person. You are able to bring out the best in people and have a way of getting what you want. However, you must watch how you say what’s on your mind. Some people may not understand it’s just your nature and you have the best intentions in mind. But it doesn’t always come out like that.

My advice is to go to the class reunion and apologize to everyone who you treated with malice and discontent. You may find that most had forgiven you a long time ago and actually found the insults helpful and beneficial to them.

Occasionally, the November 23 birthday personality have been known to hurt a few feelings because of their candid honesty. You can be impulsive as well, Sagittarius.

You should change the way you deal with people being late as this could drive you up a wall. You have very little patience but you have the ability to change this behavior.

The November 23rd birthday personality is morally grounded. You have your faults but never expose them to the public. On the other hand, Sagittarius as people are idealists. When it comes to romance and love, you may have some disappointing experiences.

The 23 November birthdate astrology predictions show that you have a knack for picking the wrong people to give your trust and heart too. It is suggested that you slow down before lowering your guards to people you don’t know. You should know that there are bad and good people in this world. This Sagittarius birth date person has to understand that not everybody who smiles at you is your friend.

Leo

reminded of this track every thanksgiving, love how some cool songs are so simple. no need for anything flashy, just a nice groove for three and a half minutes.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
^ one of the greatest songs ever, Leo ^

NOT one of the greatest songs ever, but a total JAM nonetheless. When was the last time YOU were checked out? I don't think I've been checked out, to my knowledge, for years. :eek:

sadmanbarty

When I first read Crisis on Infinite Earths, I'd listen to either Jumping Jack Frost at Dreamscape 11 or Kenny Ken at world dance 30/7/94. Both sets seemed to really fit the sprawling, space operatic, cosmic tone of the story. Tracks featured in these sets such as Tom & Jerry's Dancer and (fittingly) House Crew's Superhero always remind me of Crisis on Infinite Earths. This track (pitched up a bit) opens Kenny Ken's set and is featured in Frost's.

sadmanbarty

This was on one of the bassline mixes sent to me by Benny. It would very much fit into Corpsey's 'remix is better than the original' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.