Turkey

other_life

bioconfused
when come pride then cometh shame - a man pride shall bring him low; I shall uphold the humble in spirit and you know it's true. war

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Maybe he should spend less time sewing up cravats and more time sewing up elections.

why? he wants to go out with a bang as his supporters all start fighting each other. and he becomes kemal ataturk v2 (with its accompanying cult) the hero of the ummah through doing absolutely nothing of consequence except for acting as nerve centre.

you need some better witticisms, I'm afraid.

mixed_biscuits

Not assuming that Biden was helped to his position is like seeing a baby stuck up a tree and thinking it must have got there on its own.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I said evidence, not your personal prejudice in favour of Trump, even if he is a very stable genius.

I'm in favour of Trump.

To cannibalise the right, I mean. An absolute grifter and a clown who is able to execute the chameleonic act to perfection. he's laughing all the way to the bank about how gullable his supporters are. I cannot wait for this man to be reelected.

Conversely biden only empowers liberals by being a perpetual failure, even though Trump is also a failure in the longrun. But it's about being the opiate of the democratic formless masses.