Turkey

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I'm in favour of Trump.

To cannibalise the right, I mean. An absolute grifter and a clown who is able to execute the chameleonic act to perfection. he's laughing all the way to the bank about how gullable his supporters are. I cannot wait for this man to be reelected.

Conversely biden only empowers liberals by being a perpetual failure, even though Trump is also a failure in the longrun. But it's about being the opiate of the democratic formless masses.

I don't know why hundredmillionlifetimes got banned by @craner

I mean, he is right that this place is a cesspit of alt right trolls, but what I would have liked to tell him is that they are the last gasp of modern conservatism. They're doomed to be annihilated by their own hands.

BAD CRANER!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Oh god, that again.

What you mean is, preventing Team Trump cheating like they did in 2016 amounts to Team Biden cheating instead. It's like saying that a boxing referee who stops one fighter entering the ring with a baseball bat is therefore biased in favour of the other.

mixed_biscuits

What you mean is, preventing Team Trump cheating like they did in 2016 amounts to Team Biden cheating instead. It's like saying that a boxing referee who stops one fighter entering the ring with a baseball bat is therefore biased in favour of the other.
You're very gullible and don't seem to have read the article.

mixed_biscuits

mixed_biscuits

And ofc all that time Twitter were carrying out huge manipulations.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I have to admit though, Trump *is* a genius.

I mean, who else could have had this staggering insight?

"Get it over with and let's get back to peace and stop killing people. And that's a very simple statement," Trump said. "They have to get it done. Get it over with and get it over with fast because we have to — you have to get back to normalcy and peace."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
What's hilarious is that they call the subterfuge bipartisan because of the tiny sprinkling of Republicans they added merely so they could call it bipartisan.
The tiny sprinkling who haven't been indoctrinated into the Trump cult or forced to pretend they have to satisfy their voting base, in other words.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Imagine if someone like you ever got into power, you'd try to have everyone else executed for being fascists because they don't agree with everything you say, or even because they do, it doesn't seem to make any difference. Because you are paranoid in the worst way. You appear to constantly see only what your belief system insists that you must see - evidence that you are the only politically correct person left, lest the teetering edifice of your personality come tumbling down. You claim to see this when it's obvious to everyone else that it is not there.

You profess to be educated in the fields of psychology and politics but it's clear that you have actually learned little of real value in these matters and instead come across as a kind of sophisticated simpleton. Bitter and vindictive too, maybe because at some level you know this to be true. The levels of projection and lack of self insight you exhibit is almost comedic at times. Your lack of genuine understanding of how your fellow human beings work negates all of your avowed good intentions and political posturing.

Sort yourself out before you start trying to sort out the world - you are doing no-one any favours and no-one here is fooled.

Confirmed. ilx invented mixed biscuits and hm govt.

Reinstate @hundredmillionlifetimes

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Even if it did, it's only a magazine article. There's a report by a special prosecutor that runs to hundreds of pages on how Trump's people fixed the 2016 election, but you'll of course just dismiss that as part of the other side's deception. So what's the point in even having this wretched 'debate'? We both know there is absolutely no kind of evidence you'll accept for any malfeasance on the part of the GOP or its backers such as the Russian state, while you'll seize on a magazine article and then wildly misinterpret it for good measure and present that as cast-iron 'proof' of your position.

mixed_biscuits

Even if it did, it's only a magazine article. There's a report by a special prosecutor that runs to hundreds of pages on how Trump's people fixed the 2016 election, but you'll of course just dismiss that as part of the other side's deception. So what's the point in even having this wretched 'debate'? We both know there is absolutely no kind of evidence you'll accept for any malfeasance on the part of the GOP or its backers such as the Russian state, while you'll seize on a magazine article and then wildly misinterpret it for good measure and present that as cast-iron 'proof' of your position.
The magazine article has been accepted as true.

wild greens

And old point but if Trump and the Republicans - the party of business! - can be out maneuvered by a senile old twat like Biden then it doesn't say much for the lads does it

Really could do with some new conspiracies

mixed_biscuits

Really could do with some new conspiracies
I don't think Biden did it on his own, if indeed he had any real input at all in the coordinated manipulation.