luka

Remember Reynolds gets his Migos thing direct from Barty. It's Barty pulling the strings there 100%

luka

But you're right. Both of them cheerfully admit not listening to rap per se and not caring about rap audiences. We're all English after all.

luka

I know that was one thing Barty wanted to get straight, that he was the first person to get into Migos in 2017 and he was the one who turned Reynolds onto them.

luka

Well first of all you are English. We have naturalised you.youre one of us, secondly
I was talking about me Barty and Reynolds being merrily ignorant of all rap music.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I actually don't mind being called english it's just wetherspoons english breakfast. it's shocking. is this what western civilisation has to offer me when I've spent all my disability living allowance on weed?

luka

I'm not responsible for wetherspoons English breakfast. mind you the English invented cheese.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
amnesia was a dutch one weren't it. that was the one i smoked before i went into hospital. strangely poetic.

luka

Dunno but obviously it flooded England along with the cheese. When I got back from Australia in 2012 it was all cheese and ammi and nothing else. Never seen such saturation. of the two I much prefer cheese. But I don't smoke now.

luka

I feel a great deal of affection for Reynolds but there is no way on God's green earth I am letting him claim credit for The Migos. They were my discovery and mine alone. I turned him onto them and you can quote me on that.

forclosure

I actually don't mind being called english it's just wetherspoons english breakfast. it's shocking. is this what western civilisation has to offer me when I've spent all my disability living allowance on weed?

oi you dont mind passin some of that down my way third? id rather trust the shit you get than the stuff i see the shotters sellin down my side posted up outside the Costa at midnight

forclosure

(as much as i am kinda tired talking about these 3)now that i think about it this was probably the first track i heard Migos on and that was during that brief period

dont even think i realised it was them pre-Versace like seeing my man from Eastenders who plays Phil Mitchell in The Firm i think the hook of this put me off

i was talking about this with Crowly a while back i think the the major thing for me with Migos is theres just something about them thats just really tacky, corpses ting with tics defo is there (that James Corden/Neil diamond thing really shows them at their most boiled down state imo) but its like i feel like as much as people wanna be flamboyant theres a certain point where that shit just looks cheap and grating.

The effect it gives off is like when you watched road rap videos from a few years back where man were rapping bout riding in Ferarri spiders but they shot it outside of the estate and they got their bredrins sisters cousin to be one of the video gal

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
oi you dont mind passin some of that down my way third? id rather trust the shit you get than the stuff i see the shotters sellin down my side posted up outside the Costa at midnight

I haven't smoked since 2017 to be fair, had to take a break so no idea what the markets like.

forclosure

Never understood the big deal with Weatherspoons i hung around with some punks who would talk about making the trek to go to all of em and im just like you lot only gas this cause your dutty cheapskates who know you can get drinks for cheap. Otherwise i cant deal with sitting in a spot with these shrinking crumpled old men who all look like they wanna tell me that i should get out of their caaaantry watching cricket, eating bland food.

Last time i was in one was for a friends birthday and i had The Fall"s "Firey Jack" running through my head

luka

About £17 a gram for "flavours" I'm told. Don't see how you can sustain a healthy habit at those prices.

luka

Never understood the big deal with Weatherspoons i hung around with some punks who would talk about making the trek to go to all of em and im just like you lot only gas this cause your dutty cheapskates who know you can get drinks for cheap. Otherwise i cant deal with sitting in a spot with these shrinking crumpled old men who all look like they wanna tell me that i should get out of their caaaantry watching cricket, eating bland food.

Last time i was in one was for a friends birthday and i had The Fall"s "Firey Jack" running through my head

It's price like you say. Definitely a fiery jack place too.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

When you're living in leeds, there is no turkish place to drink coffee and smoke fags, it's 6:30 AM and you've been too pranged out to go shopping, it's the only option as a blind bloke. call amber cars, pay £5 to get to leeds train station, eat there, pay £5 again back home, wonder why on earth you didn't just starve to death.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
About £17 a gram for "flavours" I'm told. Don't see how you can sustain a healthy habit at those prices.

In leeds it was about 12-15.

But then the classic once you've got a regular dealer you have to change again. I couldn't be fucked when i came back to London.