Barriers to Entry.

luka

Barty hates singing. He has no interest in vocals whatsoever. He's a drum nut. Bang bang bang.

luka

Does it unconsciously. You have to give him a jab on the arm sometimes cos hell just do it in public without realising. Embarrassing.

luka

Ronaldinho owned that move. I used to work in a car park with my brother and his Somalian mate Mohammed Ali and we used to practice that all the time (this was in his supreme Barcelona days) and none of,us could get close and we could all kick ball.

version

Ronaldinho owned that move. I used to work in a car park with my brother and his Somalian mate Mohammed Ali and we used to practice that all the time (this was in his supreme Barcelona days) and none of,us could get close and we could all kick ball.

You can either flick it with the outside then quickly take your foot round the other side and catch it, or you can pull it inside until the outside of your toe is far enough enough across to be able to flick it back in the other direction in a single motion.

luka

Easier said than done though innit. We also used to play football squash and football tennis. The punters would come back and find muddy Imprints of the ball on their car. All the little interlinking hexagons mapped out. I miss those days. Sitting in a shed drinking tetleys and smoking weed while its 2 degrees centigrade outside

woops

is not like other people
this thread needs cross-referencing with the "why doesn't everyone like the same thing" thread, because it's a silly discussion, none of it's "projection" or who has "soul" or any of this stuff - it's just a matter of what you hear at the impressionable age = what you're disposed to and simple as that.

surely you all agree your tastes are pretty much formed by the time you're 25 at the latest?