version

cocaines a weird one cos does anyone actually enjoy it? ive never heard anyone go, just had a lovely bit of cocaine, wonderful. they always talk about it as if they were somehow under compulsion, or were tricked by their own worst instincts. theres always a rueful or apologetic note. and yet people are doing it all the time non stop.

Apparently "the good stuff" is incredible, but it seems almost mythological at this point. Nobody seems to know whether or not they've had it and other people just give vague responses about how "You'd know it, if you'd had it... ".

luka

had a brilliant night in a dingy flat with people i hardly know stuck in a cocaine time loop i feel great now i havent slept and ive spent all my money reliving the same 30 minutes for hours on end

version

I read someone who'd worked in bars talking about it when that report came out the other day about how prevalent it is in Britain and they said they'd always be finding baggies on the floor cleaning up at the end of the night, and that one of the bosses would pick them up and do it in his office. Also, that they did the bare minimum to discourage it because they sell more drinks to people on coke.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
cocaines a weird one cos does anyone actually enjoy it? ive never heard anyone go, just had a lovely bit of cocaine, wonderful. they always talk about it as if they were somehow under compulsion, or were tricked by their own worst instincts. theres always a rueful or apologetic note. and yet people are doing it all the time non stop.
In my experience the main benefit is to enable you to carry on drinking and chatting enjoyable nonsense with your mates for much longer than you would be able to if you were just drinking. But yeah, it's not really euphoric for me in the way that ecstasy or even the speed-type drugs are.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Apparently "the good stuff" is incredible, but it seems almost mythological at this point. Nobody seems to know whether or not they've had it and other people just give vague responses about how "You'd know it, if you had it... ".
The stuff I had the other night was from some mates who really know their coke and buy it online, and just a couple of tiny bumps from this minuscule spoon thingy, like half the amount you'd put even in a modest sized line, gave me the classic numbness and tingles. So I reckon it was pretty damn strong.

Of course, I later busted out the MDMA as well.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
For me it wasn't really a mad heavy night but there was this bit when everything kinda hit me at once and combined with the lights and smoke... in fact I was just enveloped in the smoke with the lights reflecting off it, the sound overwhelming... faces randomly appearing out of the murk. I was totally lost - couldn't remember where I was or what I was doing, couldn't check by looking cos visibility was about five inches. I had no idea what the shape of the room was but I knew I was in a dark loud space with people seemingly around me on all sides. All I could do was keep dancing and hope it wore off soon.

i love to be in this state

IdleRich

IdleRich
It's a fine line for me, I like to go up to it but prefer to know that I'm on a dance-floor and be capable of enjoying the music. But it's been a while since I been that fucked so I got it a bit wrong.

woops

is not like other people
Does anyone go reading at bars? Lately I've been going to the local german tavern, taking my pen and notepad.
i normally go drinking to experience camaraderie and collectivity if i want to do something silent and solitary i stay home.

woops

is not like other people
but a lot of old blokes in my local wetherspoon do just sit and read, and drink obviously.

there was one regular of legendary grumpiness who used to sit in a booth with 2 drinks and 2 books, every night, to make it look like he had a friend there. probably the most horrible antisocial person I've ever come across. now dead

woops

is not like other people
silence and solitude require something other than draft beer

and a room full of people talking loudly