Dissensus Blogs

luka

i was also the best music writer and the most perceptive but i didnt even care about that i just tossed it off as an afterthought

craner

Beast of Burden
It’s great, but I couldn’t work out if I hated Lerdahl or Boros more.

The voyage from the fringes back to the centre and the specific reasons for it and the conflicts it causes is always fascinating and entertaining, no matter where it happens.

to become simultenously the most pointless being and the truest artist of our time. to be the pebble that from one angle twinkles bright in your eye but from the next gives off not the slightest reflection of light. to be this paradox lodged in the heart of the 21st century, this is the fate of you young dissensians!
Craner, luke, mvuent and entertainment. Then me on the lampost

mvuent

Void Dweller
It’s great, but I couldn’t work out if I hated Lerdahl or Boros more.

The voyage from the fringes back to the centre and the specific reasons for it and the conflicts it causes is always fascinating and entertaining, no matter where it happens.
appreciate it! and yeah, 100% agreed on both points.

That font & background colour combo looks terrible on mobile. I started reading it but it hurts my eyes
what are you talking about it looks like a million bucks.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Here is a peer-to-peer blog service powered by IPFS, which I've been wanting to try out for a while now:

craner

Beast of Burden
I honestly don't recommend anyone follow my model. If you have the skills and the stomach to pitch and network, you should really do it.

sus

I network nonstop. Already I've found one of the most powerful writer-critic-theorists of my generation (mvuent) and won him over to my cause. Soon I will persuade him to write a book for my press. I am feeling very good about it