Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'd love to see the look on his wife's face if she were to get wind of this whole "homosexual rape fantasy" thing he's got going on.
Seriously though, I'm sure marriages have ended and children been taken into care over less than this, what with a history of violence and status as a known problem alcoholic and hard drug addict. That would be pretty fucking hilarious, I have to say.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
You see, Rupert, no matter what you write and wade over in your garbage posts, they’re a less than useful way for how one might spend their time on whatever emotional problems you have

These problems might benefit from hitting ignore and taking the cue to tap out for a bit, wouldn’t you agree, it’s poor form but nah what you really want is for people to kick off, I get it but why indulge a pillock. See where I’m coming from?

You might benefit from a 1980 After Midnight via sweetly captured soundboard….it’s bliss

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
That’s for intermediate level listeners so you might struggle but cluck on me duck, let it all out

We can heal you with an Angels benefit boat concert from 76, real mixed of scared kids and 30 stone problems, no soundboard but top summer listening even with its scratchy aud-source

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You see, Rupert, no matter what you write and wade over in your garbage posts, they’re a less than useful way for how one might spend their time on whatever emotional problems you have

These problems might benefit from hitting ignore and taking the cue to tap out for a bit, wouldn’t you agree, it’s poor form but nah what you really want is for people to kick off...
Literally the most extreme case I've ever seen:

1690975270005.png

Pointedly and performatively "ignoring" me, but actually not, and then trying to tell me I'm the one with the problem here? I've seen some pathetic behaviour on this place before but this takes the biscuit.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Honestly, how long did you "ignore" me that time? A few days? An hour? Twenty seconds?

I'm going nowhere, mate, and I'll still be here long after you've been banned again. Or have stopped posting for other, more permanent reasons, perhaps.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
ignored user/dick

you want options in this domain but it’s difficult for you maintaining your dignity when I find you on YT with your mates

your posts are ignored for a reason - I don’t have to read or parse anything in them - get it yet?

fwiw you’re entering a truly pitiful period in your posting career, even worse than Wuhan, even worse than the acute quip disorder

you’re so desperately seeking wrath and anger, desperately seeking attention - desperate, desperate, desperate - the hubris in you is strong, get wise to your traits

if you want to continue being a cyst, cool, crack on but shitposting and smearing multiple threads is particularly child like

be a troll by all means but know this is my last written response until, maybe one random day, we finally just bump into each other out of the blue and then you can say whatever you want, my guess would be an immediate apology

fare thee well chap, therapy is available via primary care

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
This alleged man, who once spent three pages making imbecilic threats of physical violence and screaming and shitting himself like a toddler because "Sorry, I fucked up" was too hard to say, has the gall to suggest I should "take a break" from this place. You couldn't make it up.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
fare thee well chap, therapy is available via primary care
Hands up who's been banned already for being a tragic headcase. You first.

Seriously, do you not get how funny it is that you keep saying "I'm ignoring you" in response to my posts?

version

giphy.gif

luka

This is exactly the thesis of a May, 2013 article by Joe Atwill and Jan Irvin entitled, "Manufacturing the Deadhead: A product of social engineering." Beyond the title itself, the authors explicitly state their full thesis early on in the long essay.

Most today assume that the CIA and the other intelligence-gathering organizations of the U.S. government are controlled by the democratic process. They therefore believe that MK-ULTRA’s role in creating the psychedelic movement was accidental “blowback.” Very few have even considered the possibility that the entire “counterculture” was social engineering planned to debase America’s culture – as the name implies. The authors believe, however, that there is compelling evidence that indicates that the psychedelic movement was deliberately created. The purpose of this plan was to establish a neo-feudalism by the debasing of the intellectual abilities of young people to make them as easy to control as the serfs of the Dark Ages.

Ian Scuffling

One of my favorites. My dad listens almost exclusively to the dead so I knew Fire on the Mountain and One More Saturday Night before I could talk. Only over the last year have I started seriously diving into them and it's been super rewarding. A good Sugar Magnolia never fails to put me in a good mood. Been listening mostly to 72-74 as I'm still a novice but I've listened to a couple late 80s shows on my dad's recommendation so I have a soft spot for some of those, especially the covers like Knockin.

Watched Long Strange Trip last week and was a bit disappointed, any good documentaries or books would be welcome, especially about Jerry.