WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Ronnie Tutt shows are always a current of licks and fills. Madness playing Elvis gigs the next week. He could blues lollop, switch to delicate and light grace. Travis Bean aluminium sound era guitar too

Found a folder that has every Saunders/Garcia gig from 1973, shn format so converting has to find a slot, will lob soundboard only bits over. Vast range, most of it’s here

jenks

thread death
Stumbled across two bits from 89 - not a Dead era I usually listen to but a great Dear Mr Fantasy/Hey Jude and even lovelier a version Of Not Fade Away that that the audience pick up and won’t let the band stop - quite touching-the song becoming a love song from the fans that their love for the Dead will not fade away.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Earlier sound of thick air, unknown year (71?), PP flubs the lyrics at the end of one verse but it lights up the further in you delve

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
ignored user

your aroma is, as usual, distinctly Rupertesque

just for you if summer gets a grip

M538712621-NATURAL-1.jpg

think it might be holiday time, Devon's supposed to be full of gimps but look at all the wondrous attractions

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Repeatedly referencing the town I live in like this is some sort of crushing diss. Oh no, he's aware that I live in Exeter. How will I ever live this down.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
A tenner says he's repeatedly logging out just to see what I've said. Because that's what "ignoring" someone means, obviously.

pleasewashyourhands2.jpg

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
when I arrive in town, Rupert, I want you dressed to please and tease, understand:

IMG_0719.jpg
when you finally submit to the sodomy and can’t run away, I won’t lie to you, it’s going to tickle a bit but the full fist and forearm will rock your world

IMG_0693.jpeg

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Anyway, 1975-1976 locked years for JGB with Ronnie Tutt and N Hopkins bringing it, 76 is Travis B aluminium too a tone not heard often and different guests

Cool summer evening at work, fuckin weather worse than Tey so dose accordingly, apply vintage 1972 radio performance

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I honestly think that if I stopped posting completely, he'd have a nervous breakdown.

Well, another one, anyway.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
when I arrive in town, Rupert, I want you dressed to please and tease, understand:

View attachment 15748
when you finally submit to the sodomy and can’t run away, I won’t lie to you, it’s going to tickle a bit but the full fist and forearm will rock your world

View attachment 15750
I'd love to see the look on his wife's face if she were to get wind of this whole "homosexual rape fantasy" thing he's got going on.