IdleRich

IdleRich
That was a waste of your attention. Personally given the opportunity, I would take some small pleasure in not outwardly acknowledging her or Anna’s presence whatsoever, perhaps going out of my way to do so. Which is actually rather polite, since the best punishment for whatever it is they do is abundant unwanted IRL attention from online men.
I remember this guy we know saw someone seni-famous on the street - I forget who - and he said "Excuse me are you X?" and they were all happy to be recognized cos they were just getting famous "Yes I am!" and then he said "Do you know the way to Leicester Square?"

sus

two big related things i see in the fabric of the everyday right now - the parasocial and the auto-everything.
the new hot thing is autoimmune fic, people love the metaphor. in the 80s your immune system was merely deficient (aids) but now it wages war on itself. the system eats itself alive. who is friend who is foe? an confused ecology of misinformation, false flags, false recognition

version

the new hot thing is autoimmune fic, people love the metaphor. in the 80s your immune system was merely deficient (aids) but now it wages war on itself. the system eats itself alive. who is friend who is foe? an confused ecology of misinformation, false flags, false recognition

Sounds insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

william_kent

@sus @Leo and I think @shakahislop are based in nyc, maybe a couple others, but I only visit once or twice a year to see family. I’m living in a commune in San Francisco right now haha. Anyway, what sorta work do you do?

is a flat share really a commune?

I'm joking because I once lived in a shared house that "others" called a commune

so, serious question, who does the washing up?

in my case it ended up in acriomony

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
is a flat share really a commune?

I'm joking because I once lived in a shared house that "others" called a commune

so, serious question, who does the washing up?

in my case it ended up in acriomony
I say “commune” with some amount of tongue in cheek, but it is more of a communal vibe than just a “flat share” in that we have a communal pantry (people put tags on food they want to reserve for themselves) and a couple other shared utilities/whatnot.

william_kent

I say “commune” with some amount of tongue in cheek, but it is more of a communal vibe than just a “flat share” in that we have a communal pantry (people put tags on food they want to reserve for themselves) and a couple other shared utilities/whatnot.

yeah, that was my situation, but does anyone wash up?