sus

Been too long since I was in the desert

Ridgewood is a good choice except it will be impossible for us to ever grab a drink

dilbert1

I’ve stayed put for over 15 years, its time for a change. Many of my fellow countryman are too scared to take advantage of their own vehicular freedom, thinking this was a suicide mission in January. Feels nice proving them wrong

sus

I did the winter Southwest route once by train, didn't have a sleeper car, it was painful. Terrible and beautiful. Sleeping on the floor of the viewing car for five days til arrival in Penn Station, landscape watching. Couldn't afford price of the dining car's food or spirits so when there was a 15 minute smoking break in Santa Fe I'd sprint into town, pick up a fifth, sprint back just as the whistle was blowing. Good chat with a Mennonite, they were doing a mass migration from one commune to another to avoid inbreeding. I apologized for drinking a Sierra Nevada in front of him he said don't worry about it.

dilbert1

@yyaldrin that’s a friend from back home I tricked into accompanying me for the drive. I-40 East has been beautiful so far. And thank you, right now it’s enough for me to make it to New York. Next stop Oklahoma City!
IMG_5615.jpeg

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
trampoline in the garden, the grass neatly mowed, teenagers listening to offspring probably, or blink 182