sus

I swam competitively for 10 years, so I had a decent build. All gone to shit now tho

sus

How's that bottle o Jameson? My brother's name is Jameson. Not after the drink, tho once he did meet a Jameson that was after the drink

luka

I can't been seen in public with anyone that is not pretty because of my reputation

• Haha
Reactions: sus

sus

OK let's bring it back to The Prestige now,

the nobel prize (in literature, to a pop artist!) was a way of bestowing prestige

In "We Better Talk This Over," Dylan sings "I wish I was a magician."

think we're getting somewhere, ya reckon?

sus

In 1900, Robinson learned that an agent was looking for a Chinese magician to perform at the Folies Bergère in Paris. He accepted the job and quickly created a new act based on Ching Ling Foo's act. Robinson then began dressing in traditional Chinese attire, shaved his facial hair and began wearing his hair in a queue.[6] ...by the time he began performing in London, he had perfected his act and changed his name to "Chung Ling Soo" (a variation of Ching Ling Foo's name).[6]

As Chung Ling Soo, Robinson maintained his role as a Chinese man scrupulously. He never spoke onstage, claiming that he spoke no English (though he did occasionally say phrases in broken English) and always used an interpreter when he spoke to journalists.[7][8] Soo's Chinese wife, "Suee Seen", acted as his assistant. "Suee Seen" was also Robinson's invention; in reality, she was Olive "Dot" Path, an American woman who Robinson claimed was his wife. In fact, the two never married, as Robinson had never divorced his first wife, Bessie Smith.[9]