linebaugh

the criticism in the first two paragraphs is dumb and what I was getting at about lyrics in general - are people really listening to those total of 5 or so words and just ripping off their head phones in disgust? And you can obviously be ‘along a watchtower’ what a dumb comment.

The Whitman-pound bit is interesting though.

other_life

bioconfused
as for me, the voice + cult of personality was a turn off for the first 20 years of my life.
then i watched don't look back in a groupwatch and his personality made sense. i absolutely loved watching him savage journalists, rolling on amphetamines.
but his music didn't click until one morning i was Livid with the wider political situation + feeling stuck with judaism related stuff.
and then a twitter mutual recommended 'changing of the guards'

sus

love this guys commitment and tenacious loyalty. hes my favoutite i think we should keep him.
Hes very openminded too, he went and bought Joni's entire discography based on my comments here. Which also shows taste and discernment. Sometimes loyal fans get close minded they shut down but not Kid Charlemagne

sus

On vinyl too. And he said he was gonna participate very intensely and concertedly in the joni mitchell worship thread. has a lot to say. Very committed.