come discuss something on /mu/ with me real quick

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
sometimes feel that people writing about this stuff (and other forms of weird music) will adopt this attitude of "yeah, it's bad for x reason... but it's actually really clever, because that's the point!" i.e. "it's boring, souless elevator music no one could enjoy listening to, but that's good because it reveals the vacuousness of life under late capitalism!" and that's just never a very satisfying explanation/justification for art imo. imo it should be about what qualities are actually there to appreciate.

What a boring way of going about it though. So boring that the only way for most people who grew up listening to the shit it's referencing can interface with it is by analysis or pomo critique n shit

Reactions: Leo
I tried to copy one of his posts where he’d quoted himself 40 times and it’s genuinely beautiful moving observations luke at his best talking about screen savers

This board is full of geniuses like luke and corpsey and we just waste it all talking shite to each other and making each other miserable