Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i remember mr tea wanked to the ejaculation point in the street the last time i was with him. i admired the act so much i can never truly turn against him.
It was an officially designated Ejaculation Point, with a sign and everything. I was merely discharging my civic duty, as well as my semen.

Frankly it remiss of you not to ejaculate, but that's just the sort of behaviour I've come to expect from your sort.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
@mixed_biscuits Well if you add up the death rate excess due to the deadly killer vaccines and the death rate deficit due to the government between 2020 and 2022 forcing doctors and coroners to log non-covid deaths as covid-related in order to make itself look bad for no fathomable reason at all, it probably comes to more or less zero, so there's nothing to worry about.

mixed_biscuits

@mixed_biscuits Well if you add up the death rate excess due to the deadly killer vaccines and the death rate deficit due to the government between 2020 and 2022 forcing doctors and coroners to log non-covid deaths as covid-related in order to make itself look bad for no fathomable reason at all, it probably comes to more or less zero, so there's nothing to worry about.
The WHO's pandemic process is to count any death involving the pathogen - even if not decisively so - as a 'pathogen death'. This is in order better to track the progress of the pandemic but can overstate the role of the pathogen to the casual observer i.e. you.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The WHO's pandemic process is to count any death involving the pathogen - even if not decisively so - as a 'pathogen death'. This is in order better to track the progress of the pandemic but can overstate the role of the pathogen to the casual observer i.e. you.
The official global death is about a third of the true number, but whatever.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The WHO's process is in their own documents, so there is no whatever about it.
And yet the recorded excess death toll still exceeded the official deaths from the virus, and that was happening before any vaccines were even rolled out, so can't be blamed on them.