poo of the day

luka

obviously you may well do more than one in day but choose the best one to write up.

luka

a counterpart to and logical consequence of the dinner of the day thread

luka

sometimes you do one and the phrase, rich, alluvial soils pops into your head doesnt it

luka

apparently 8:30am is when your body is most likely to have a bowel movement in terms of circadian rhythms.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Absolutely, I don't know why they don't have this column in the Sunday supplements next to the restaurant reviews.
What's that mental French film where everyone shits communally around a big table but eats in private like it's a kind of gross but necessary thing to do?

linebaugh

Im house broken and would be a lovely guest. Im also young and interesting which in turn might make you look the same, perhaps such an association would invigorate the misses

IdleRich

IdleRich
What's that mental French film where everyone shits communally around a big table but eats in private like it's a kind of gross but necessary thing to do?
It's Bunuel.

The professor continues, using a dinner party at his friends' house to illustrate a point he is making. We then cut to the 'dinner' party which is being held in a modern bourgeois apartment.
The guests are seated around the table on flushing toilets. They politely discuss various issues around the topic of defecation whilst publicly using the toilets that they are sitting on. When a guest is hungry, he excuses himself and retires to the dining room, a private cubicle, to eat food.

luka

Twitter messages from corpsey

Wondering if my wiping technique is bad
Klaw · 9:43 PM
I don't think I'm getting it all

There's often dried crusted shit in the pubic bush
Klaw · 9:44 PM