poo of the day

luka

do you ever get a really bad pain in the stomach before you have a shit? really bad twisted gut pain? i used to get it all the time when i still smoked weed but even now i still get it sometimes i just had it now. i did a solid shit and that was like a cork and bottled up after it was a squirt of liquid shit.

woops

is not like other people
do you ever get a really bad pain in the stomach before you have a shit? really bad twisted gut pain? i used to get it all the time when i still smoked weed but even now i still get it sometimes i just had it now. i did a solid shit and that was like a cork and bottled up after it was a squirt of liquid shit.
Opium gives you bad constipation. Guinness keeps you regular

luka

i didnt have constipation the 'cork' slid out pretty easy and the liquid bit sort of squirted out as it does

do you ever get a really bad pain in the stomach before you have a shit? really bad twisted gut pain? i used to get it all the time when i still smoked weed but even now i still get it sometimes i just had it now. i did a solid shit and that was like a cork and bottled up after it was a squirt of liqu

Might be from wiping too much this can hurt your natural gut microbiota

luka

i don't feel like i overwipe i dunno. underwiping would be bad though cos you smell like poo?