The Depopulation Agenda

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"Have you ever read anything on astronomy not approved by Copernicus and his bevvy of brainwashed helio-tards?"

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I can say with one hand on my heart and the other on my full head of hair: You're way off — happily married, son back from his GCSE mocks, massive chili cooking in the kitchen, 20x leveraged long on BTC ETF approval.
Then what's your excuse for this ludicrous, constant competitiveness and frankly adolescent contrarianism? Everything about you screams midlife crisis. You and @WashYourHands are like peas in a pod in that respect.

For someone someone desperate to give the impression of being extremely happy and satisfied with life, you sure as hell don't act like it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Equating Monbiot with Copernicus.
Says it all.The vax has extracted a terrible toll on this one.
I'm reminded of the time you tried to 'school' me on physics by posting a piece of creative writing by a dietician that you thought constituted a "physics" "research" "paper" because the author had used the word quantum a lot.

chava

Well new records are being set for extreme weather events every single year, in all parts of the world, for one thing. You'd need to have your head pretty thoroughly buried in the sand not to have noticed.

Was your appetite for humiliation not sated in the Israel/Palestine thread a couple of months back?
"extreme weather events" are only a problem if they are lethal.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
The Anti-Tea Axis of hmgovt, biscuits and Wash. Mind you I'm just the switzerland in this scenario, the only support I'll offer is an amenable banking regime.

sus

This was a big piece of British culture I picked up. I watched Alpha Papa on an airplane before promptly losing my Macbook. Still, any losses were more than compensated by my cultural capital gains.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
This was a big piece of British culture I picked up. I watched Alpha Papa on an airplane before promptly losing my Macbook. Still, any losses were more than compensated by my cultural capital gains.
Have you watched any of The Trip films?

sus

I think I watched the one where they drink a lot of wine and bicker but I didn't know who Alan Partridge was when I watched it, I just thought he was a loser