william_kent

I once watched a day time TV show where they asked a young lady "how did you feel when you found out your grandad was an SS general who murdered thousands at some NAZI concentration camp"

no control over your ancestors or relatives

yet YOU have to explain

it'll drive me to drinks and drugs to be honest

william_kent

Hitler's half-nephew looked like Diplo.

totally on board with this

fucking hate diplo

he is the WORST\

in fact i almost pissed myself at his feeble escape from fucking burning man

pussy

Diplo hitchhiked ride out of rain-drenched Burning Man after walking miles ‘through the mud’ and actually made it to his DC concert​

After a heavy rainstorm soaked the Burning Man festival, leaving more than 70,000 people stranded, the DJ and producer embarked on a muddy trek through the desert. With the help of some star-studded friends, a kind fan named Tony and some “hippies” with a Sprinter van, Diplo made it to his show.

Diplo said he and some celebrity friends, including Chris Rock, Cindy Crawford, Kaia Gerber and Austin Butler, made the decision to walk out of the area Saturday morning.

“There’s no actual gate to open or close,” he said of the designated festival area. “It’s just the matter of the mud ends and a paved road begins, and that paved road goes to Gerlach, Nevada, and we had a walk to that paved road.”

oh fuck you DIPLO

CUNT

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I once watched a day time TV show where they asked a young lady "how did you feel when you found out your grandad was an SS general who murdered thousands at some NAZI concentration camp"

no control over your ancestors or relatives

yet YOU have to explain

it'll drive me to drinks and drugs to be honest
PBF-Grandpas_Silly_Mustache.png

william_kent

"apropos of nothing"

I was told by the woman who gave me advice on the correct way to insert a fish ( tail first if you're interested, that way the scales don't embed and necessitate a trip to A&E ) that the number one postcode for mail order deliveries of "adult toys" in the UK is Alderley Edge ( where all the footballers have luxury homes ) which ruined my childhood memories of Alan Garner's "The Weirdstone of Brisingamen"

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
"apropos of nothing"

I was told by the woman who gave me advice on the correct way to insert a fish ( tail first if you're interested, that way the scales don't embed and necessitate a trip to A&E ) that the number one postcode for mail order deliveries of "adult toys" in the UK is Alderley Edge ( where all the footballers have luxury homes ) which ruined my childhood memories of Alan Garner's "The Weirdstone of Brisingamen"
The correct way to insert a fish? Into any orifice in particular, or is the advice generalizable?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
re: inserting fish in the vagina

I was being subtle

do I really have to spell it out?
Tartare sauce, lemon juice and/or salt generally make the insertion of fish into the mouth more pleasurable. I don't have a vagina so I can't talk with any authority about whether it would improve that experience, although I have my doubts.