william_kent

Tartare sauce, lemon juice and/or salt generally make the insertion of fish into the mouth more pleasurable. I don't have a vagina so I can't talk with any authority about whether it would improve that experience, although I have my doubts.

you have an anus though

"oh, i was on my back from the fishmongers and somehow I fell and somehow this tuna's head ended up in my anus and now I can't retract it because all those little scales bend back and tear me a new one", etc

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
you have an anus though

"oh, i was on my back from the fishmongers and somehow I fell and somehow this tuna's head ended up in my anus and now I can't retract it because all those little scales bend back and tear me a new one", etc
"And thenceforth I knew that fish are best inserted tail-first."

version

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
ask me about aug 31st 1997, never the same
at the next great northern dissensus meetup

ask me about my brother's encounter with Jimmy Saville

and how Dennis Nilsen tried to chat me up and lure me back to his flat at 3 am Kings Cross Station

oh man you can’t humblebrag about 2 such prolific sex freak encounters and not elaborate for The Lads

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
confession is ultra noncey

yes young lad, tell me everything in your fevered hormonally charged heart soul and mind, no-one can hear us fap fap fap

william_kent

ask me about aug 31st 1997, never the same

I remember the moment well

smoking hash and squidgy black, frantically operating the VHS controls for "tracking" on the bootleg Hong Kong KUNG FU video ( I don't remember the moment THAT well that I can recall the film we were watching but I think it was 36 CRAZY FIST

36 CRAZY FIST FINAL SCENE

and the film finished and the TV just showed the entrance of a tunnel in Paris and we were all "what the fuck?" and nothing happened and then it was 8 hours later and they announce the 'people's princess' was dead

I'm not conspirituality minded but she had a name of a Goddess and how come the driver was found burning in a forest ( with 2 bullet holes in his head ) ?