Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Oh shit, I remember that one. And the guy who locked himself in a suitcase? Somehow, in defiance of all know laws of anatomy and physics.

william_kent

Oh shit, I remember that one. And the guy who locked himself in a suitcase? Somehow, in defiance of all know laws of anatomy and physics.

Erotic asphyxiation​

a favourite for disposing of enemies of "the state"

the thinking goes that no one will defend a pervert

william_kent

did I ever mention about my neighbours? ( this is from years ago, when I was in my teens )

about how the wife was found dead after a S&M bondage session gone wrong?

I was friends with their sons

imagine their grief mixed with shame and anger at their fatrher

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
did I ever mention about my neighbours? ( this is from years ago, when I was in my teens )

about how the wife was found dead after a S&M bondage session gone wrong?

I was friends with their sons

imagine their grief mixed with shame and anger at their fatrher
Jesus fucking Christ, that's grim.

william_kent

Jesus fucking Christ, that's grim.

I blame the CTHUHLU themed rum I'm drinking tonight for my dark turn into evil perversion

el-galipote-spiced-spirit.jpg

william_kent

lol

I haven't even shared ( albeit via DM ) the BLAKES SEVEN conference pR0n

( not a joke, real talk, true story )
1703207691022.png
yeah, you do not want to witness the horror

I'd blanked it, a real sign of trauma, until now, but you resurrected the memory and now if you read of a mass killing in Manchester tomorrow, it's only YOU to blame

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Your dying words, riddled by anti-terror squad police bullets: "Tea made me do it!"

Cue headline in The Sun the next day about PG Tips being contaminated with crystal meth. A Commons inquiry follows...

william_kent

ten years on and for some reason my favourite UK crystal meth murder entered my brain this morning

not sure if this goes here or in the GRIM BRITANNIA thread

this guy:

article-2595319-1CC4D45D00000578-809_306x659.jpg

A former government vet has been convicted of killing a man during an extreme drug-fuelled sadomasochistic sex session.

Kirk Thompson, 46, caused severe internal injuries to David Kochs, 43, during the episode at his home in Jesmond, Newcastle, after the pair met on the internet.

He then covered his body with a duvet, before having sex with another man. Police found Mr Kochs dead in flat following day.

Thompson pleaded not guilty to charges of manslaughter and actual bodily harm but was today found guilty by a jury.

Newcastle Crown Court heard both men had been taking the drug crystal meth when they engaged in the violent episode at Thompson's flat in the city's Jesmond area in March last year.
At some point during the evening, Thompson, a former altar boy, became aware that Mr Kochs was either dead or unconscious, and he covered him with a duvet on the floor of his living room.

He then had sex with another man he invited round and had also met online as the body of Mr Kochs lay in the flat.

The next morning, after the second man had left, Mr Thompson messaged his father and said: 'Can you come down immediately, something tragic has happened, just you not Mum please ASAP.'

On arriving at the flat, his father quickly dialled 999 and paramedics and the police arrived at the scene.

at this point in the certain online newspaper report I was wondering how my father would have reacted if I called him up and told him 'something tragic has happened, don't tell Mum'

the court heard Thompson had used the Nazi term 'SS' in internet messages with potential partners as part of 'a silly game'.

the national papers shied away from the real details:

At one point, Mr Kochs' mouth was stapled closed using a surgical stapler and another staple was through one nostril.

Mr Kochs died of severe internal injuries caused after an electric toothbrush and metal bar were inserted into his body.

an electric toothbrush anal insertion, inventive

and a metal bar! which came first?

Mr Thompson met Mr Kochs on the internet and they had been taking crystal meth in the hours leading up to his death.

but it is the tossing of a duvet over the corpse before inviting another guy over for chemsex that takes the biscuit, and then calling daddy to help clear up the mess, but 'don't tell mum', I am forever wondering did the other guy not notice the corpse in the room?

william_kent

the court heard Thompson had used the Nazi term 'SS' in internet messages with potential partners as part of 'a silly game'.

Janet Kay - SILLY GAMES

"Oh, the pain
Boy, how it hurts me inside (So deep inside)"

electronic toothbrushes and metal bars and veterinary staplers! no time to play your ss crystal meth nazi term silly games!

Billy Kent brings a whole new perspective to UK lovers rock!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
ten years on and for some reason my favourite UK crystal meth murder entered my brain this morning

not sure if this goes here or in the GRIM BRITANNIA thread

this guy:

article-2595319-1CC4D45D00000578-809_306x659.jpg

at this point in the certain online newspaper report I was wondering how my father would have reacted if I called him up and told him 'something tragic has happened, don't tell Mum'

the national papers shied away from the real details:

an electric toothbrush anal insertion, inventive

and a metal bar! which came first?

but it is the tossing of a duvet over the corpse before inviting another guy over for chemsex that takes the biscuit, and then calling daddy to help clear up the mess, but 'don't tell mum', I am forever wondering did the other guy not notice the corpse in the room?
@luka needs to know about this. He's always going about people getting "bummed to death."

william_kent

@luka needs to know about this. He's always going about people getting "bummed to death."

it's even darker though, "bummed to death"with a toothbrush and an indeterminate "metal bar' but then throw a duvet over the corpse, have sex with some random Grindr dude and then invite your father around?

"crystal meth, hell of a drug" as Rick James might have said if the crack cocaine hadn't finished him off

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
it's even darker though, "bummed to death"with a toothbrush and an indeterminate "metal bar' but then throw a duvet over the corpse, have sex with some random Grindr dude and then invite your father around?

"crystal meth, hell of a drug" as Rick James might have said if the crack cocaine hadn't finished him off
I remember this story from when it was in the news a few years ago. It was the "Er, dad, I think I've fucked up..." phone call that really stuck with me.

I'd missed the detail about fucking the other guy while there was a sheet-covered corpse just lying there, though.

william_kent

I remember this story from when it was in the news a few years ago. It was the "Er, dad, I think I've fucked up..." phone call that really stuck with me.

I'd missed the detail about fucking the other guy while there was a sheet-covered corpse just lying there, though.

it was the staples that stuck with me. "lol"

version

Someone on the Red Scare sub posted about this nutter yesterday:

"A man in my neighbourhood is tagging boarded up buildings with the url to his website and it makes me very nostalgic for early 2000s schizo internet. None of this lazy stickering with QR codes either. He's spray painting a 6 foot url in giant yellow letters."