US Airspace Activity

IdleRich

IdleRich
I lost track, I kept reading things saying "Another object shot down" but I wasn't sure if I was reading several references to the second one or if it was indeed another another one.

But the total is; one balloon the other day - and three (that's 3) UFOs on Saturday right?

version

One of the more convincing theories I've read is that the US and China have been spying on each other with balloons and airships for a while and we're suddenly being made aware of it because of some shift in US policy.

sufi

lala
One of the more convincing theories I've read is that the US and China have been spying on each other with balloons and airships for a while and we're suddenly being made aware of it because of some shift in US policy.

Twice a day, every day of the year, weather balloons are released simultaneously from almost 900 locations worldwide! This includes 92 released by the National Weather Service in the US and its territories. The balloon flights last for around 2 hours, can drift as far as 125 miles away, and rise up to over 100,000 ft. (about 20 miles) in the atmosphere!

version

If they're weather balloons and they're released that often and in that great a number, why is it only now that they're popping up all over the place and why is it that they've become a huge story and require shooting down? Surely they've appeared plenty of times before, and with little fanfare, if that's what they are?

version

Some people think it's a manufactured story to distract from the claim that the US blew up Nord Stream 2.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Or to divert attention from that chemical train explosion.

The whole thing reminds me of that story a while back of americans getting sick around Cuban embassies due to some mysterious soundwave, all turned out to be nonsense.

wild greens

The thing that these theories neglect, though, is that allowing these rogue objects into airspace displays a sign of weakness in itself

I didnt have a clue where this Lake Huron was till yesterday but its not exactly the coast is it. You've either had "something" float right over New York or Montreal or whatever, if anything that would be quite encouraging for a supposed rogue element, no?

I do like the false flag idea but everyone knows about the chemical train and Nord Stream theories and no-one really cares do they

It is quite odd, tho, and I don't exactly believe the narrative either